Opening Land on the World Mechanics

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
mwrinkle1

Opening Land on the World Mechanics

Post by mwrinkle1 »

Please explain the mechanic where by new counties open up and old one start producing charters. Last time I played they opened up all at once for a free for all.
Wizard

Re: Opening Land on the World Mechanics

Post by Wizard »

As far as I know only once there is enough players playing that world
Tazrek

Post by Tazrek »

Look at south mississippi, there are several parishes with no charters and no villages. I don't understand that.
Ninja Stars

Post by Ninja Stars »

This is by far the worst mechanic I've ever seen. It would be one thing if they forced new players into low populated areas but they don't.... So you have most new players going into popular areas and the partialy populated areas can't grow any faster because there are no charters to buy. So if you happen to be in a low populated area you are now forced to move outside of the teritory to expand. I'd like to know why they have recieved nothing but negative feedback about the new system but continue to use it.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

Yeah I have a Parish in Arizona where I am still the only player in it. I end up using it as a Flag farm for my Parishes in California...........Hello Ninja
Ninja Stars

Post by Ninja Stars »

Lord Benevolent wrote:New territories are opened when the neighboring ones reach a certain saturation. In rare cases, specific territories may be opened manually by the Kingdoms Gods, but this is more of an exception to the rule.
Worst game mechanic ever.... Exp not adding charters in the territories that are opened but just low.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Totally agree that the mechanic is stupid. Whole counties are still not opened.

If the expected number of players don't join the world, I think they should make an exception. What's the point of playing a map when a quarter of it is locked forever.

Let's face it, whatever the number of players, it's not going to change drastically, especially since a new type of world is going to open up. So yeah * the player saturation formula and open it up. Maybe be more proactive instead of reactive.

Let's try and actively get more players to join. Maybe send an email out to players in the world to get their friends to join and tell them if 1000 more players join, they will open up the other counties. Or give something for new users to join usa 2. Like a 2 day premium token. The map looks horrible with a quarter of it not open. I don't even think the existing players mind if they did a giveaway to entice players to join.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

dsds212011 wrote:Totally agree that the mechanic is stupid. Whole counties are still not opened.

If the expected number of players don't join the world, I think they should make an exception. What's the point of playing a map when a quarter of it is locked forever.

See what Lord Benevolent wrote ...but when ? no one knows

Lord Benevolent wrote: In rare cases, specific territories may be opened manually by the Kingdoms Gods, but this is more of an exception to the rule.
Yoooooooooo
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

But I don't think dead world deserve that exception

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”