Can I restart a game from the beginning on the same world?

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lord Darko900

Re: Can I restart a game from the beginning on the same worl

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Lord JVC wrote:place as many buildings as you can research it to max. thats important and play the highest cards you got lol
idk researching banqueting ??! i think it's a waste just unlock the ability to hold them and build them at least 4 per village

from most people and i myself researched banqueting when nothing else left ,,,still got 2 of the banqueting done
Yoooooooooo
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

hmm yes but i got allready 31 mio honor from banquetting. you wont get that from doing 4 buildings without research haha
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Lord JVC wrote:hmm yes but i got allready 31 mio honor from banquetting. you wont get that from doing 4 buildings without research haha
i said at least 4 per village^^
+ u need more researches in military and monks if u not gonna be farmer just helping with supplies

on W2 i'm crown prince degree 12 i always sit on +100million honor and only got 51 million honor from banqueting until now :D ad most were after 2nd age so i think it's x3 for me or what :twisted:

best way to get honor is decoration , high popularity , killing Al
Yoooooooooo
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

im number one in capturing on world 2 and also didnt do banquetts over there, but i also needed some 50 days more till prince or something. and still when you rank up fast with banquetting you get so many research points you will have military maxed too. i mean i got all needed researches ready already now and still have 60 research points to use now and on my way to crownprince i will gain another 60 points lol. those will be the farming supplier points then that are not needed for the playing around believe me;)
banquetting is the best start. just ask anyone you want none of the guys who is high ranked now started something else
NevaENUFF

Post by NevaENUFF »

HappyHour224 wrote:hi, there is not really a reason why one should need to restart.

most of the time newbies just want to rearrange their research points so they can be more efficient, but if you focus on what you have it will work its way out in the end. almost all research is good to have

I've been considering restarting since yesterday.... not at all because of my research, even tho i dont know exactly what im doing so for sure it could be better id think, it's just that i landed in a russian speaking area so i have no clue how that will affect my game in the long run??? I like to think it's not that bad and will end up meeting ppl who i can communicate with :)

I'm comfortable w my research up to now, went full on scouts w/ thoroughbreds xD and top notch banquets constantly, went straight for great towers with construction maxed to have a "respectable" castle by the time i got outve protection. Made squire and second city this morning after 8 days, all following the advice my friend had gave me last year :) I'm just a flaming noob but anyone can see how easy that is, dont need to do the buildings at first just plunder all the ressource with ur rapid scouts and sit on ur reasearch points!! xD EZ

But still im still fealing extremly uneasy with this constant language barrier in EVERY exchange i have with my neighbors.... restarting is tempting... but where?!? :|
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

usa 2 and world 9 UK are english worlds and the newest of those (a slower pace)

also expect World 10 UK to possibly open in March/April of 2015 as W-9 turns to age 2 (based on how FF has opened new worlds in this last year)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Priest Guardian wrote:usa 2 and world 9 UK are english worlds and the newest of those (a slower pace)

also expect World 10 UK to possibly open in March/April of 2015 as W-9 turns to age 2 (based on how FF has opened new worlds in this last year)
I hope they would never start a new world ( please no world 10 )
Yoooooooooo

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”