Can I restart a game from the beginning on the same world?

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
King Davidsson

Can I restart a game from the beginning on the same world?

Post by King Davidsson »

Hi,

I want to restart my game on World, "Europe 2".

I have tried to abandon village but I can't restart my game (to the turialstart) :(

How do I do?

/King Davidsson
Lord Darko900

Re: Can I restart a game from the beginning on the same worl

Post by Lord Darko900 »

you can't restart in a world !!

but you can create a new account also you must never log into your old account ( you may get banned )
Yoooooooooo
King Davidsson

Post by King Davidsson »

Thanks for the answer. :(
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

hi, there is not really a reason why one should need to restart.

most of the time newbies just want to rearrange their research points so they can be more efficient, but if you focus on what you have it will work its way out in the end. almost all research is good to have
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I must say even after playing this game for years I tried to go about a different way of research in this world and try banqueting, I thought if I was banqueting and have a good supply of food I would rank up quicker then ever, I didn't expect to get capped twice and razed once which is what has happened. Also the food markets in the uk where shi* as loads of heavy carders where there so in reality it was a huge mistake and wish I just did my normal research. I was on verge of quitting but in reality by day 150-200 these first 30 days will be forgotton and I will still be a Prince with all my relevant research done that I need to be a decent player.

So if your planning on playing for a while I wouldn't restart just start researching what you need now, it may seem like your going backwards but eventually you will catch up on your research you needed and you wont have to start from scratch.
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

to be honest i restarted also once and that was also cause of research that went wrong. you need the banquett route at the beginning when you wanna stay near to the super hard carders. im duke now and get prince tomorrow i hope it worked out so haha
DeathSkye

Ingame mailbox

Post by DeathSkye »

How do I block another player from mailing me ?? :x
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Open one of the mails and you should have option to block player or maybe you have to report then block, its in the mail function anyway, there may be a different way but that's how I block people but I only block idiots who usually send mails that are worthy of reporting then when you report it you automatically block the player.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

What's your strategy for the banquetting route? Play the banquet production increase cards? Research more into banqueting of a single type? Or Place lots of banquetting buildings?
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

place as many buildings as you can research it to max. thats important and play the highest cards you got lol

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”