The rightfull king of eesti

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
SOLID CREED

Re: The rightfull king of eesti

Post by SOLID CREED »

murmurs has falling to my ears about this fierce fighter from the noords. i took it as stories cause the man can not be the king for he has not shown face do to unfortold wars in W5, but it must be him for he is a restless man and W5 is to calm for his swords. a few of my people has gathered there belonging and asked that i lend them to EU2 in hopes to find new land for the rightful king , i sent truty scouts to find him and tell him i our people are joyful for his return....... (horses are heard in the background returning) sir stewardship we have found king jellyman and he ask to come he needs your help. and i shall honour his words for i to shall rest my blade on thy enemies of my king.
Evan Jellyman

Post by Evan Jellyman »

SOLID CREED wrote:murmurs has falling to my ears about this fierce fighter from the noords. i took it as stories cause the man can not be the king for he has not shown face do to unfortold wars in W5, but it must be him for he is a restless man and W5 is to calm for his swords. a few of my people has gathered there belonging and asked that i lend them to EU2 in hopes to find new land for the rightful king , i sent truty scouts to find him and tell him i our people are joyful for his return....... (horses are heard in the background returning) sir stewardship we have found king jellyman and he ask to come he needs your help. and i shall honour his words for i to shall rest my blade on thy enemies of my king.
Ah a man after me own heart, I remember fondly the lands known affectionately as "W5".

I accept your fealty and do hold you to your oath,

It is good to have you with us brother! Now once more into the breech my friend!
The Rightfull King of Estonia, Huzzah!
Evan Jellyman

Post by Evan Jellyman »

Day 19

Today started off with great news! Sir Aussiewolf had finally arrived with his forces to estonia!

However tragedy soon struck as the usurper took his well deserved village by force! But indeed it stuck a mighty blow to his honour and reputation for striking down a defenseless Gentelamn such as Sir Aussie.

However retribution was swift!

The Usurper had foolishly taken a weakened defensive position on my very doorstep! Surely he knew I would not let his haineus act go unpunished! Perhaps he struck out at Sir Aussie out of a weak moment of anger? We may never know.

With justice being served the usurper then sought protection from the church and refused to stand trial for his crimes!

Ack! the papal state will give anyone their support if you polish their sword enough!

I decided to turn my gaze to his second in command, a foe known as Sir Daniil the Dastardly!!

But I needed to be smart, my troops were tired from the days fighting and siege supplies were lacking. I sent spies to discover that Sir Daniil had left no knights to defend his castle, just a small contingent of archers and a keep gaurd.

I also heard leave that Sir Daniil himself was away, perfoming nefarious deeds no doubt..

Thus I knew I had the means to storm his castles!!

And Storm them we did!

The day was ours!!

Humiliated in battle, Sir Danni was immediately dismissed from his advisor position!

The usurpers were beginning to turn on each other..

My cause has also caught the attention of foreign investors sympathetic to my claim.. or looking to get back at the occupiers, which suites us pefectly!

Indeed the campaign is at an all time high at this point I can only hope the current trend continues!
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

Very well, I'm interested in a position on your royal team of knights, However i am currently serving King Sepa on several Fronts. I will destroy these pesky enemies of yours. With King sepa help, He currently is Building a new Kingdom on EU2 and it will be glorious.
Evan Jellyman

Post by Evan Jellyman »

Gotchadude wrote:Very well, I'm interested in a position on your royal team of knights, However i am currently serving King Sepa on several Fronts. I will destroy these pesky enemies of yours. With King sepa help, He currently is Building a new Kingdom on EU2 and it will be glorious.
Sir Gotchadude,
You're interest is most welcome!
However all loyal servants must swear fealty to the crown. If you wish to join us on our quest for the throne take the oath and the next horse to Estonia!

Estonia however seeks its own glory, we do not seek to join any empires, but we do realise the need for friends and allies!
I have not heard of this King Sepa, but being a fellow monarch I would be most pleased to meet with him and discuss royal thingies.
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

My apologies King, But I was mistake when i said he was "king sepa" i meant to say he is "GODrsepa".
lisichan

Post by lisichan »

aussiewolf69 wrote:Good Afternoon Princess .
What a wonderful suprise to have grace us with your presence. I must say you are looking rather beautiful in the afternoon sun .
I wish your Brother King Evan would stop wasting his time Talking with these peasants but he is a King of the People and feels the need to speak to the commoners .
Upon my appointment his interaction with the peasants and the commers should of ceased but our great King refuses to be shut off from the people .
Thus is why We are storming the lands and returning him to his crown .
Hey truly is a Gracious and marvelous King.

Long Live the King .
Thank you Sir Aussiewolf,
Ah yes, he really is a great King. I hear of the many people rallying to his cause.
Once I have concluded my business down here in the south. I shall come join you and our dear King on reclaiming his throne.

Long Live the King
Heiress to the Throne of Estonia

cute.little.asian.battle.monster
Evan Jellyman

Post by Evan Jellyman »

Day 20

Death.. death everywhere.
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

aussiewolf69 wrote:
lord slayer61 wrote:lol, russians already have their alts set up to monk for them
Hello there "lord Slayer61"
As head diplomat i have gone over your reply to the Order from the King and It is hard to see your point . Are you Agreeing to our GENEROUS terms or are you Spitting in our face. We are not calling for commentary on the situatuion . We are giving everyone in the region a chance to denounce the russians and accept the true King of Estonia back into his home land .We are Estonians we do not fear these so called Mythical "RUSSIAN ALTS" . They are no more then Rats of the Great Hall , Their day Will come . No one will stand in the way of the ROYAL FAMILY reclaiming their women and their throne . All those who oppose the Good King will perish by the wayside .

Join Us brother Fight the right fight . The Royal Family will look after their close and dear friends , We shall feast on the meat of our enemies .
Hear my Words , Evan Jellyman True King of Estonia will Take his seat upon the throne .
If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to contact me Aussiewolf69 .

Yours Faithfully
Aussiewolf69
-=|Head Diplomat Of The Estonia Royal Family|=-
Don't get me wrong, you guys have done a great job so far, but it is only early, The mythical Russian alts are still young and slowly building into an unstoppable beast, i fear the days of the Royal Estonian Family are numbered

I'am not a local to Estonia and my loyalties lie with GODrsepa so i won't be joining your cause, however i do wish you luck against the Usurpers ;)
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

just seen H11 ATTK on a H13 Parish up in the Balkan area, not sure if this means conflict between the 2.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”