The rightfull king of eesti

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
TheKRAKEN

Re: The rightfull king of eesti

Post by TheKRAKEN »

This is amazing!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

makes we want to pack my bags and get the next horse to Mustvee
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

lol, russians already have their alts set up to monk for them
FanTomas_JoD

Post by FanTomas_JoD »

schizophrenic))
lisichan

Post by lisichan »

Evan Jellyman wrote:
FanTomas_JoD wrote:schizophrenic))
Years of keeping the blood line pure have lead to some side effects in the royal family.

Alas, such is the price we pay bearing the burden of rulership!

Now then, have you come to accept our terms?
You mean side effects on YOUR side of the family. Keep in mind, my side of the family was all imported. Minus our beloved Father.....

My dear brother... Why do you even bother wasting your breath talking to the peasants? You know they'll never be able to understand us. Can't we just kill them all?
Heiress to the Throne of Estonia

cute.little.asian.battle.monster
dejdragoon

Post by dejdragoon »

Declaration:

I hereby, formally swear allegiance to the rightful king of Estonia.
I swear to the God that I will serve him, vote for him when he comes to age, and wont let Russian invaders take my lands without fight.
My only wish is to be accepted in his service and see him restored on the throne of Estonia.

All hail the rightful king!
Death to the usurper!
Long live the king!

Your loyal subject,
Dejdragoon
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

murmurs has falling to my ears about this fierce fighter from the noords. i took it as stories cause the man can not be the king for he has not shown face do to unfortold wars in W5, but it must be him for he is a restless man and W5 is to calm for his swords. a few of my people has gathered there belonging and asked that i lend them to EU2 in hopes to find new land for the rightful king , i sent truty scouts to find him and tell him i our people are joyful for his return....... (horses are heard in the background returning) sir stewardship we have found king jellyman and he ask to come he needs your help. and i shall honour his words for i to shall rest my blade on thy enemies of my king.
lisichan

Post by lisichan »

aussiewolf69 wrote:Good Afternoon Princess .
What a wonderful suprise to have grace us with your presence. I must say you are looking rather beautiful in the afternoon sun .
I wish your Brother King Evan would stop wasting his time Talking with these peasants but he is a King of the People and feels the need to speak to the commoners .
Upon my appointment his interaction with the peasants and the commers should of ceased but our great King refuses to be shut off from the people .
Thus is why We are storming the lands and returning him to his crown .
Hey truly is a Gracious and marvelous King.

Long Live the King .
Thank you Sir Aussiewolf,
Ah yes, he really is a great King. I hear of the many people rallying to his cause.
Once I have concluded my business down here in the south. I shall come join you and our dear King on reclaiming his throne.

Long Live the King
Heiress to the Throne of Estonia

cute.little.asian.battle.monster
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

aussiewolf69 wrote:
lord slayer61 wrote:lol, russians already have their alts set up to monk for them
Hello there "lord Slayer61"
As head diplomat i have gone over your reply to the Order from the King and It is hard to see your point . Are you Agreeing to our GENEROUS terms or are you Spitting in our face. We are not calling for commentary on the situatuion . We are giving everyone in the region a chance to denounce the russians and accept the true King of Estonia back into his home land .We are Estonians we do not fear these so called Mythical "RUSSIAN ALTS" . They are no more then Rats of the Great Hall , Their day Will come . No one will stand in the way of the ROYAL FAMILY reclaiming their women and their throne . All those who oppose the Good King will perish by the wayside .

Join Us brother Fight the right fight . The Royal Family will look after their close and dear friends , We shall feast on the meat of our enemies .
Hear my Words , Evan Jellyman True King of Estonia will Take his seat upon the throne .
If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to contact me Aussiewolf69 .

Yours Faithfully
Aussiewolf69
-=|Head Diplomat Of The Estonia Royal Family|=-
Don't get me wrong, you guys have done a great job so far, but it is only early, The mythical Russian alts are still young and slowly building into an unstoppable beast, i fear the days of the Royal Estonian Family are numbered

I'am not a local to Estonia and my loyalties lie with GODrsepa so i won't be joining your cause, however i do wish you luck against the Usurpers ;)
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

just seen H11 ATTK on a H13 Parish up in the Balkan area, not sure if this means conflict between the 2.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”