Alternate accounts

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
dsds212011

Re: Alternate accounts

Post by dsds212011 »

It is clear in your description that you have cheated. Normally investigations take a 12 hour ban. And that is if they have good proof to support their complaint to firefly.

You had a 24 hour ban and firefly pointed to the terms of conditions meaning you did break a rule.
I am pretty sure I know which rule you broke. I assume you are within traveling distance to your friends house. That is all the hints I can give you regarding your infraction as I am not aware of the details.

But if an outsider, not playing in the world can see it from your post, obviously you have cheated.

PS: Did you get banned the second time? If not, then I can be even more certain you cheated the first time.
Clasher2

Post by Clasher2 »

when you get a ban that is what firefly points to regardless of the reason for the ban, an if you payed attention to my description like you said you did then youd see i made friends while playing 314 days before i quit the first time meaning my friend is now in h19 means i was in h8 with this player i have never personaly met this player, the reason i know the reason for the ban is also because i returned from not playing an began sending id to h19 players, other players h3 h16 players reported me for being an alt. i know this because ihave spoken to a player who reported me the last time, an he said he found it strange that i came out of know where but when i explained my situation he said he was sorry an hoped i didnt get banned again. i did not get banned the second time which tells me that firefly bans players for 24 hours when reported. so tell me again how i cheated an you are certain of it? because i have not ever nor will i cheat.
since you seem to know about the bans then you must have been banned also does that mean you have cheated? you dont have to answer im just pointing out your logic. thank you for your response

its like you said your from a differant server an your not sure of the details
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

I am going to be the guy to point this out but the Germans and the English players need to stop complaining about Russian alt accounts until they have removed their own alt accounts and reported their own players for using alts... Denmark at the moment is so full of German neutral alts that they vote into parishes so the stewards cant react to their flag raiding it is * ridiculous. If these were real players fine. but they don't react to messages they don't play they don't donate they go to thane rank and sit there and then the Germans vote them into any and all parishes they don't control where they then magically scorch your parish and remove troops...
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Yes I am not aware of the details but you don't seem to understand that you did cheat. But it is clear what has happened. If the first time you were banned and the second time you are not. Then this is even more obvious what it is. I don't care what you say. people always deny it and get angry about it when people call them on it. I am not even going to bother to say what you did because you will just deny it. But the facts are all there and the ban was JUSTIFIED. Good work firefly. In fact too bad the ban was for such a short time. This cheater clearly shows no remorse

Again i am not going to say what it is so you can't avoid it next time. But I can tell now even more than ever that you have cheated.

If they banned you for 24 hours each time someone complained, you would be banned a second time for sure. The fact that you didn't get banned means that they have info on you cheating the first time. I am even more certain what it is you were doing that resulted in the ban the first time but not the second.

Also your assumption of firefly is incorrect. They do not ban the person everytime someone else complains. I love how you conveniently left out crucial information of not being banned the second time to support your theory of firefly banning people everytime someone complains. Just like you conveniently left out other information about your story that resulted in your ban
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

and firefly wont let me post what I tried to post lol thanks for answering my questions for me and assuring i was right
Clasher2

Post by Clasher2 »

ok buddy you must be one of those little children that always thinks there right so you win ok little buddy i cheated an thats why i posted here for all those who dont cheat or dont think i cheat to think i do GREAT job pal you caught me. LMFAO you have the most stupid reason for thinking i cheated bc if i did cheat i sure as * wouldnt be here complaining about it, even more so if i got away with it so great job on your discovery friend heres you cookie. LMFAO im done now like i said it has been resolved ive spoken to the players who thought i was an alt. an i figured out that why they reported me was because i help h19 an everyone who does that is considered a alt, but ok ok you caught me its ok now im cheat everyone LMAO an i like to waste my time here with children who are so smart that they catch me crying about the fact that i didnt get banned the second time. good luck with what ever it is you do. Not much i suppose.
Tyrron

Post by Tyrron »

So,...over 600 players that have spawned into a russian world in the fourth age in the last 5-8 days?
Yep and it is only logical.

See the info is that there is no IP check for Russia. That seems to be correct.
If so that means that every Tom, * and Harry can spawn unlimited numbers of Alts. Or every Maxim, Sergei or Dmitry for that matter :)
The number of ALTs concurrently active is limited by the number of Windows images available (PC's, laptops, VMs), but that's about it.

So as a Russian player you may expect the others to use many ALTS and as a result everyone will need to do the same or be marginalized ...
It becomes the rule, not the exception.
It becomes a habit that will logically follow that player base to every world they are active in.
Clasher2

Post by Clasher2 »

Tyrron wrote:
So,...over 600 players that have spawned into a russian world in the fourth age in the last 5-8 days?
Yep and it is only logical.

See the info is that there is no IP check for Russia. That seems to be correct.
If so that means that every Tom, * and Harry can spawn unlimited numbers of Alts. Or every Maxim, Sergei or Dmitry for that matter :)
The number of ALTs concurrently active is limited by the number of Windows images available (PC's, laptops, VMs), but that's about it.

So as a Russian player you may expect the others to use many ALTS and as a result everyone will need to do the same or be marginalized ...
It becomes the rule, not the exception.
It becomes a habit that will logically follow that player base to every world they are active in.
why would they not have ip checks for russians? seems a little unfare

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”