Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Unhope

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Unhope »

What's new?
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

What's new??

The leaders of the several houses in the Western Alliance have done their typical MO of abandoning their houses/factions to go play on a new world (the Wolf World). They are like a pack of undisciplined hunting dogs that are always losing sight of the true prey because they're distracted by a passing squirrel . . . sad bunch really.

When will people learn to stop letting these jokers head houses or flocking to them? It's all smoke and mirrors. They spend a load of money coming out of the gate on every world, rank up to crown prince so everyone on the server can stand and worship their awesomeness but then always do the same thing . . . . jump ship . . . they rarely last beyond 100 days. They aren't leaders, they are a bunch of narcissistic control freaks with ADD.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

Current diplomacy: H-11 vs all houses minus H-9 and H-1. It is truly sad to see so many in the west give up. Fact is we have been fighting the "MEGA HOUSE" of the Russians and I will tell you it is quite pathetic. If any group of people came to this world who knew how to play and invaded Russia or Ukraine they would see how brutal their castles are. Over 70% are walk-ins. Fact is we need bodies. The most ridiculous thing is that H-19 joined the war against us to "Even the odds" as we were fighting H-13 and H-6 with H-10 and 9. Which makes sense to me, but then H-10 fell apart and the wolf world opened and H-9 pretty much fell apart. So now it is H-11 and the neutral German factions fighting all of mother Russia alone. H-19 claims to like to see a fair fight being played out but clearly that is not the case. Then H-14 decided to join H-19 which absolutely blew my mind lol That was when I knew that I now have 0 trust at all for anyone in this game. Literally people who I played with for over a few years totally abandon us. Sad thing is they are some of the best fighters I know and yet they just hide from them by joining them. H-19 has killed the server however here in H-11 we will not be giving up the good fight.

To all of the sister houses of H-19, you could crush H-19, REVOLUTION! It is not like you all will fit in H-19 when you help them win the glory age anyways. They are going to * you all over other than maybe a select few. So enjoy fighting their wars for them and being their *.

"By union the smallest states thrive. By discord the greatest are destroyed." - Sallust

With Love,
TheKRAKEN
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

TheKRAKEN wrote:It is truly sad to see so many in spain give up. H6 has killed the server. REVOLUTION! It is not like you all will fit in H3 when you help them win the glory age anyways. They are going to * you all over other than maybe a select few. So enjoy fighting their wars for them and being their *.
You are the ones who killed EU1, nice try. Just LOL @ throwing over 300+ players under the bus.
Unhope

Post by Unhope »

Revolution - it's great!
really want to make the game livelier
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

H11 seems to be the only house actively fighting the Russians atm (along with a handful of independent factions) . . . all others that haven't fled this map appear to have jumped on the H19 bandwagon headed straight for Farmville . . . either that or they are hiding out in an allied house or one neutral with H19. People get sooooo attached to their pixels lol
Unhope

Post by Unhope »

do you think 11h has chances to win?
may be better to stop
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Sometimes it isn't about winning, it's about having the guts/courage to put up a resistance against the invaders and aggressors . . . even against all odds. Bowing down to someone simply because they are bigger and goes against my grain . . . sometimes personal experiences in real life tend to spill over into this game. I'm a fighter and a survivor who rarely gives up . . . that's kept me alive thus far so I will continue.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

MiladySkye wrote:Sometimes it isn't about winning, it's about having the guts/courage to put up a resistance against the invaders and aggressors . . . even against all odds. Bowing down to someone simply because they are bigger and goes against my grain . . . sometimes personal experiences in real life tend to spill over into this game. I'm a fighter and a survivor who rarely gives up . . . that's kept me alive thus far so I will continue.
you should find a group that thinks like you, will make all the difference in this game.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

HappyHour224 wrote: you should find a group that thinks like you, will make all the difference in this game.
Unfortunately, those who think like me are few and far between. Many talk big but they rarely follow through and usually whine the loudest when they start losing villages or get low of FPs lol.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”