Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
HappyHour224

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by HappyHour224 »

MiladySkye wrote:Unfortunately, those who think like me are few and far between. Many talk big but they rarely follow through and usually whine the loudest when they start losing villages or get low of FPs lol.
we in Hulkamaniacs are pretty cool like that, but our presence isn't that great on Euro2 (yet). we are still fighting on Euro1 :/

something you can do is just see which people are fighting and give them a shout, people willing to fight are always in demand, but just know that most will think your a spy or something at first, so you might have to hang by yourself fo ra bit and earn their trust (but idk maybe they are desperate haha)

Happy
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

MiladySkye wrote:
HappyHour224 wrote: you should find a group that thinks like you, will make all the difference in this game.
Unfortunately, those who think like me are few and far between. Many talk big but they rarely follow through and usually whine the loudest when they start losing villages or get low of FPs lol.

"Losing a willage frees up a slot for you to capture another enemy willage" - Hulkimaniac Creed

"Hulkimaniacs dont die, they just go to * and regroup" - MIGHTYEAGLE
Tverd__

Post by Tverd__ »

;)
Attachments
Безымянный.png
Безымянный.png (122.81 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Sad state of affairs (the map), is it not? All the colours there, aside from H11, are allied or have an NAP with H19, I believe. I wish more players/houses would show some resistance against the H19 "World Domination" and bring some healthy competition and game play back to EU2. One house (H11) against every other house on the server hardly seems challenging . . . unless, of course, you're in H11 lol
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Tverd__

Post by Tverd__ »

Victory will be Russian houses. Europe itself has provoked the union of Russian factions and houses against the aggressor
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

Tverd__ wrote:Victory will be Russian houses. Europe itself has provoked the union of Russian factions and houses against the aggressor

Okay Tverd. get your guys to come back to Russia in EU1 now, we could use some help back there :)

also, youre welcome for my part in helping make EU2 as easy as possible, give the Germans a taste of thier own medicine.
Tverd__

Post by Tverd__ »

You know and I do not want to fight, I started playing Euro2 on 41 days, the Germans were well-trained + Donat because it is more accessible to Europeans, for each such strong German had 5-6 people like me
Unhope

Post by Unhope »

MiladySkye wrote:Sad state of affairs (the map), is it not? All the colours there, aside from H11, are allied or have an NAP with H19, I believe. I wish more players/houses would show some resistance against the H19 "World Domination" and bring some healthy competition and game play back to EU2. One house (H11) against every other house on the server hardly seems challenging . . . unless, of course, you're in H11 lol
you left the 11h?
6h in alliance with 19h, if you do not know
is it an admission of defeat?
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

Lol I killed Euro 1? haha are you kidding me? Fact is that I play and I do not give up. I find people who believe in the same values with me and we will never lose. You cannot lose if you never quit. I play this game to conquer, glory age victory is an added bonus. I have won many worlds and it is nothing special. The true achievement is when you conquer lands and have fun. People who kill worlds are those who I despise. What is the purpose in killing a world? You gain glory and promise everyone in a house a spot when you win, then when the time comes they usually * you all over. So no I do not believe in ending worlds, by killing a world you are essentially not playing the game, just looking for the rewards. This makes no sense at all. What is the point in playing a game if you are not going to play it the way you want to play it?
Edalol

Post by Edalol »

Said the one who joined german big family house on eu1.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”