Page in under 4 hours

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
pug of crydee

Page in under 4 hours

Post by pug of crydee »

well done brianflame
Teutons

Re: Page in under 4 hours

Post by Teutons »

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nichejunkie

Post by Nichejunkie »

Closely followed by Dave1 at the rank of Gentleman :(
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

brianflame5 rarely stays past 60 days game time. good luck if you go into a house/faction with him =)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

3 page so far
trickynickyuk

Post by trickynickyuk »

Well here we go again is this going to be the same as W9 and USA2 ??
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Nope I see good players all over the place, that h10 crew seems to be the same crew that started in euro1 they tried to go to war straight away on euro 1 hopefully they will learn there lesson this time around.
WRP_Beater

Post by WRP_Beater »

trickynickyuk wrote:Well here we go again is this going to be the same as W9 and USA2 ??
Nope, the same as every world. You can't stop it.
Regards,
WRP_Beater
erpages

Post by erpages »

meatball2k wrote:Nope I see good players all over the place, that h10 crew seems to be the same crew that started in euro1 they tried to go to war straight away on euro 1 hopefully they will learn there lesson this time around.
What you mean with 'good players'? Moneyspenders 24/7? People who play in team? Crazy-people? People who know how to build villages, castle defences, formations, know how to attack & defend, how to use resources, research, how to divide work in team to maximize benefits?

Just I want to know what you mean what is 'good player'.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

erpages wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Nope I see good players all over the place, that h10 crew seems to be the same crew that started in euro1 they tried to go to war straight away on euro 1 hopefully they will learn there lesson this time around.
What you mean with 'good players'? Moneyspenders 24/7? People who play in team? Crazy-people? People who know how to build villages, castle defences, formations, know how to attack & defend, how to use resources, research, how to divide work in team to maximize benefits?

Just I want to know what you mean what is 'good player'.
I pretty much mean experienced players who are abit of all that you mentioned, You have a good german crew who always do well are are strong players, you have h10 and h10 who have some heavy carders who can attack, defend, build castles ina minute etc etc, I think theres a polish faction who are probably wanting to try again in euro 2 as they didn't do to well in euro 1. You will no doubt have a new breed of Russian players who we don't know of, I would be very surprised if this turns out like w8,9 and usa2 but you never know.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”