USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Valkane

USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread

Post by Valkane »

This thread is to report on any wars,alliances, ceasefires or perhaps other drama that happens.

Please share if you know anything 8-)
Last edited by Valkane on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aidan0816

Re: USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread

Post by Aidan0816 »

H2 declared war on H19 because they didn't want H19 in their area, so H19 got scared poopless and dispersed as a house. Most of their members have joined either H2 or H9. H2 and H9 are most likely either in an alliance or are sister houses.

H1 and H6 are together. Same house.

The multiple southern houses (H8, H11 and H18) have agreed to join together into H11.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I have a feeling that h9,h6 and h1 are all in alliance, reason I say this is that the players all started off in 1 house and now there splintering apart. They still have links so either they have fallen out or there rtying to take over the world early on.
RovenKursk

Post by RovenKursk »

h6 and h7 are now at war
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah, I really cant stand early wars I sometimes think that there is a conspiracy and FF hire people to start these wars due to amount of carding they create. Why does anyone want a war at this point in the game, It takes no skill for someone who cards to wipe out anyone they want at this point.
I am obviously joking about the conspiracy....or am I :-)
CrazyWR

Post by CrazyWR »

Why wouldn't you use an early advantage in your favor if you had it?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I would not no, If I had my way there would be a 50 day peace timer so the only people that could kill each other would be the people that choose to involve themselves in war after day 10, its a cheap tactic for carders to get up on the raze leaderboard, some people call it desperate.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Some people don't want to farm for 50 days.
pug of crydee

Post by pug of crydee »

h19 are up and running and are at war with no one but are allied with a few houses and i wouldnt say h6 and h7 are at war its just synergy trying to take over south montana with his one village
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

JayJayCashFlow wrote:Some people don't want to farm for 50 days.
Like I said though Jay Jay whoever doesnt want a longer peace timer can break there peace time which then leaves the hardcore warriors to kill each other on day 10 and the farmers like myself can relax. I know people like to kill and pillage farmers earyly on but I think it just annoys people to the point of just quitting and this game needs players to thrive and farmers usually do well later on in worlds.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”