USA 2 Recruiting

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Jakemf

USA 2 Recruiting

Post by Jakemf »

Our group is recruiting for the USA 2 server (starting 8/28/2014 8:00 EST 12:00 UTC) we are looking for anyone, newbies to vets, if you are interested comment on this post with your username/ or alternate method of contact and you will be contacted with info as to where at we are settleing, and our current strategy.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: USA 2 Recruiting

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I sent a private message yesterday, waiting for a response.

- Deke
Kawaru

Post by Kawaru »

Sent a PM too :)
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

We have formed a small group. If you are interested in coordinating with us, send me a PM in the next 20 hours.
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

New recruits , hello everyone I am Greenwitch I am looking for new recruits not for my own house but someone that is motivated and wants to get another house off the ground.

I do not want it to be a sister house ! I am looking for someone that thinks independently I want to see the smaller houses in USA 2 fill with independent thinkers that want to expand and grow and find land of their own.

I want a group that's not afraid to fight and make a stand :)

Honestly I want to see the map grow . I want the server to be fighting day 300 ..

Hear thee hear thee .. Are you ready for a challenge ? Do you have a beast faction on a world that is slowly dying ? Well bring your crew over to usa 2 take a house !
Sarla

Post by Sarla »

greenwitch You have so much respect in the game. You should take over H9 if the good ole boys were smart they would give you a higher rank.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Sarla wrote:greenwitch You have so much respect in the game. You should take over H9 if the good ole boys were smart they would give you a higher rank.
People who are fit to be officers, generals, or house marshalls often find themselves in those positions based on what they do in the game. If you play the part it really doesn't matter if you have the title, people will follow you :)
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

JayJayCashFlow wrote:People who are fit to be officers, generals, or house marshalls often find themselves in those positions based on what they do in the game. If you play the part it really doesn't matter if you have the title, people will follow you :)
later in game that may be true, but early on its 100% false. factions, houses, and land are all controlled by the carders that can get there first. additionally, since most people just herd into whatever factions and houses are biggest and makes them feel safe, its often hard to get any changes. additionally, if anyone tries to take over land early on from poor leaders, it is those same carders that will beat them down with their stacks of cash.

i think eventually, leadership will often transfer to those more deserving, but early in a world, it is often the people with the worst leadership that have all the power.
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

I disagree... It doesn't matter if you are a carder ..

I agree with Jayjay no matter the title you have you can influence.

If you respect people and players then they will respect you.

I can run a house and not even be in the house.. Knowing how to talk to people and how to treat them goes very far.
Sarla

Post by Sarla »

greenwitch wrote:I disagree... It doesn't matter if you are a carder ..

I agree with Jayjay no matter the title you have you can influence.

If you respect people and players then they will respect you.

I can run a house and not even be in the house.. Knowing how to talk to people and how to treat them goes very far.
So you controls more than one house ? Interesting.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”