USA 2 Recruiting

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
P3ter_Griffin

Re: USA 2 Recruiting

Post by P3ter_Griffin »

She can't even control a house she is HM of ;)
DarthDraugnir

Post by DarthDraugnir »

Hello out there. I have returned to the game after a couple of years being away due to comp failure and Real Life work. I played a world I think it was usa could be >>>>world 9<<<<... when it was still the first age, and second glory round. I was part of H15 in Jdubs faction. I worked very closely with masterbush, Defender, deckman for what it was worth, and a few others like trickthat, Odin, Greygamer, just to name a few off the top of my head. I did end up holding the two sheriff seats in the south and helped in coordinating attack and defense efforts in the south, while H1 focused all around, but mainly in the north. For a good bit there we had a good hold on the south. When I left I don't know what happened afterwards.

Now that I am back..hoping to be on for a good while.
Last edited by DarthDraugnir on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaeto

Post by Kaeto »

MSG Kaeto, in-game. I'm H13 FG looking for active veterans in USA 2.
DarthDraugnir

Post by DarthDraugnir »

I'm presently in H15. I'm not pushing the issue to jump around at the minute. I will say this though a lot and I do mean a lot of the players from when I was on world nine happen to be in H13 or TRG. I wouldn't mind being in the same house or faction with them. At the same token This is like only my second week back to the game. Since I am in transition to find my own place yet again and stuck at the folks house. My budget does not presently include putting into to the game for tokens cards etc. Last I tried to get into a faction for H13. I was told that I had to be a Baron and had to have 20k points.

Let me tell you this mate.

Points don't mean jack to much accept that you have a good castle.

All castles can be broken. What matters is what you have researched and how you play the game. Look at me. I just hit gentleman and just hit under 10k.

Again I would mind being in H13. However things are looking a bit heated on your end with were I'm at being all solo practically and by myself with only a few H13 in West Washington.

Let's see how things roll. I have certain research critieria I want to meet before being of any use.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

Kaeto wrote:MSG Kaeto, in-game. I'm H13 FG looking for active veterans in USA 2.
Don't give into the evil empire that is H13......

Join the rebel alliance and fight the tyranny

Come to Oceanside California.....I need the votes and ID.... :lol:
DarthDraugnir

Post by DarthDraugnir »

Death Boltz wrote:
Kaeto wrote:MSG Kaeto, in-game. I'm H13 FG looking for active veterans in USA 2.
Don't give into the evil empire that is H13......

Join the rebel alliance and fight the tyranny

Come to Oceanside California.....I need the votes and ID.... :lol:

You must mean H9 or H1. It's a nice group of people true, very loving and compassionate towards others. I'll give them that.

I myself actually have some comrades in other places and factions. My direction will probably be with those whom I've played with before.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”