World Peace and War vs H6

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
Evan Jellyman

Re: World Peace and War vs H6

Post by Evan Jellyman »

meatball2k wrote:I love these forums, I am actually sad and the 1st thing I do when I wake is check the forums haha

@superminime you will find a lot of h6 players ont hese forums so what you have pretty much done is creathed a in game thread with only h6 players and a few others and asked them all to kill each other, it aint going to happen lol

I would like to see them smashed about abit though but there not as good as what they make out, they expected the war with france to be over a lot quicker then it actually took and they talk a lot but I think they actually got lucky as Germany seemed to focus more on h16/18 and Russia then them. I think if Germans made peace with Russia or h16/18 then h6 would struggle massively.

I do honestly think that star reaper is good for the game though he is a huge character and I would miss him if he wasn't around some days I hate him then other days I would actually like to be apart of his faction. I don't think there faction recruits farmers and forum * though :-(
I didn't realised we bragged that much, I mean yeh the weekly propoganda videos ok lol but I dunno who takes them that seriously. I guess we have a heavy forum presence like you said so we always have an opinion on something :lol:

But meatball my man, we have been fighting out numbered for as long as I remember, if you think we haven't been getting smashed around a bit by now then I dunno what qualifies. Ill be the first to admit its not all rainbows and butterflies, its been a hard server.

Buy yeh, I think germany has been focusing on 16/18/19 more than us, but we are still getting our fair share and we've come off the back of alot of fighting.

Regarding France, I think there is always people in houses who say "this will be over in two weeks" and im sure there were some in h9 as well. But the reality is wars are never short and h9 had much deeper faith pools than us. We stuck to our game plan and resisted early monk wars and drained them out, it took time and I don't make any excuses for getting it done slowly. That's actually how I see every war, long marathons. It actually suprised me when I came to the EU server how quickly some houses went to the diplomacy table, no complaints tho it keep it interesting I guess.

Anyways, sorry to derail your totally legitimate thread miniman. You can go back to trying to convince the world to fight your grudges for you ;)
The Rightfull King of Estonia, Huzzah!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah it has been a tough old server, I don't really think anyone has had easy ride of things in this world we have all been kicked around abit,
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

I like house6. But you on the other hand Mini......
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

1. Who destroyed H1-2? Simple answer would be I had a big hand in it, real answer would be you destroyed it Super, bought all you really destroyed in this game so far. You and Superdude.

That thread you called out Godz of War, ICBM, JBT, Band Of The Hawk, for all being a bunch of farmers, which I still have, and think ive forwarded it to meatball. That in my opinion is where H1-2 went down hill. Ive butted heads with Godz of War, JBT, and ICBM, and ive called them a lot of colorful names (JBT unfairly as I didn't know them) of my SHK time, and one thing I can tell you about them is they fight, and they stick together as a unit. Which is more than I can say for the factions you are in charge of most of the time.

So we can argue who destroyed it me or you. You might even say you created the event that made all these people want to leave :)

2. H17 screwed over by me... eh? I didn't have anything to do with 6-17 relations.

My faction had 0 intention of ever joining H6 until we joined H6. We were fairly happy in H9 to be honest.

And Meatball loves to hate me, if I quit the game he will probably walk away, and honestly Meatball would work well in our TS and in our group and he knows it and it eats him up inside, hes got a open invitation to my Faction anytime he wants it though, and let me tell you why...

Although meatball is a forum * as my documentary videos clearly show, and really hasn't played hard in E1, in W7 back when H9 was wiping the floor with the other "Irish" houses. Meatball and his faction were one of the factions I could count on to go into an area and take it. His guys loved him, and moved when he said to move. Although we had a falling out on the world, I always remember that when I said meatball go cover this area... it was a done deal and it was covered, him and his faction moved and fought.

S.R.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Why thank you SR

I have actually did a bit of attacking on this world as well I aint as hardcore as what I was but I think I am a better player then in w7, these Russians have actually taught me a lot by being hit by them.

I returned from VM today and within 4 hours I was capped by them lol I should have probably id'd up but cant keep all your villages on ID and was offline.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

Save the propaganda and glorification of yourself for world 1 please. Hoped the game would have grown out of it by now.
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

Long Live StarReaper :D
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

TOECUTTER!!! :) How ya been bud?
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

Good .ive been good and how have you been?? its been a long time
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Ah im doing pretty good cant complain :) timmyy get you an invite yet ;)

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”