getting boring!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
DesMussAers

getting boring!

Post by DesMussAers »

It seems most of the players are getting bored now on what is going on in this world. I think its time for the admin to think more interesting and more fun features to add to this game.
meatball2k

Re: getting boring!

Post by meatball2k »

Admins don't kill worlds, players do!
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

Think age 4 will make the world a lot less boring :lol:
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

meatball2k wrote:Admins don't kill worlds, players do!
FF has just as much fault. They are the ones opening new worlds all the time and fragmenting the player base. Additionally, as the OP requests, they could focus on some later game additions to encourage people to remain active in those old worlds. Perhaps new quests or achievements post age 1? Perhaps after age 1 the AI spawn rates could be lessened? Those are just a couple of random suggestions. Lastly, FF could look into game changes related to discouraging 1 house rule. I view this as a separate topic than the last as it is an entirely different way of altering the game. I am also not sure of how this would be best implemented, but anyone that is in a mature world knows that pretty much 1 house ends up ruling everything as player consolidate and opposition gets bored and plays a new world instead. Because of this, it turns into a farm fest which is cyclical and kills the server more. There could be game modifications made (again I am just throwing out a random idea) that if a house controls a majority of the land/players/points, then their players would have to pay an additional attack cost. Additionally, because people would try and game the system and leave house to do stuff without paying the penalty, they could add a 'cooling off' period before you can rejoin a faction/house.

Again, I don't want to get caught up on the specifics of my examples. They are purely examples and about 30 seconds thought went into them. However, I think FF could spend a little bit of time researching similar type things to really enhance late world gameplay. Not just arbitrary changes like 'age 3 means x10 banquetting'
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

DavidSpy wrote:Who's bored? I'm on VM. :P
Brothers in VM ;)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yup also on VM enjoying not logging in every morning haha I may even cuure my addiction I have 8 days left before it runs out
odysseus_ulysses

Post by odysseus_ulysses »

What is this VM you speak of? The worst part of playing on world 5, is logging on every morning to press repair on each village....kinds gets old.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Croat232

Post by Croat232 »

Lord Alacrity wrote:We're looking for suggestions! http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 88&t=33004
Already out of ideas >.<?

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”