Unacceptable Suspension of Account

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Wizard

Re: Unacceptable Suspension of Account

Post by Wizard »

Here is a tip flanker70, an account is NEVER suspended without having done something against the rules, you cheated maybe shared account info, it doesn't matter you got caught you got suspended live with it.
spcius

Post by spcius »

i dont have the power to ban, only to report, if you two broke the rules its your own fault

also, lol at losing, its 4 houses against 1 faction and the only territory weve lost is where the sheriff quit the game because they dont like the new rules. yep you guys are the true heroes of world 4

https://imgflip.com/i/7oeng
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

LOL
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
grind2c

Post by grind2c »

LOLOLOL losing on w4..

sure was easy to take limerick

cheers

-the champ

ps.. the Cork Manscaping Society is recruiting
Diablous78

Post by Diablous78 »

I share an internet connection w someone else who plays(my cousin) and we used to play together all the time then we got blocked cuz my laptop went down and were sharing a computer so i could up to date w my account... thats when out of the blue we both got blocked! He has since gotten his account back but mine is still blocked... been a week now and i want my baccount back... this is UNACCEPTABLE and i would like to continue playing my charecter i had alot of time invested in it... what can be done about this? is there a way to get through around here to talk to a mod or something? very frustrated n getting impatient...
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Again the info was already posted earlier by davidspy and there isn't a single thing a mod can do to help you we don't have any power on bans and who gets banned or unbanned only admins do and you can only get them on support by sending a ticket.

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”