Europe World - Diplomacy Screen & History

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
lolstrike

Europe World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by lolstrike »

Hey guys think it will be good to keep pace of who is at war and all that, the world is just starting to take shape with some sheriff ships already going and factions starting to establish themselves in areas. As more info comes in i would love for you guys to post it here and i will update it every month or when something big happens

To my knowledge there are no current wars and 1 prince (... them cards) and 4 sheriff positions have been taken.

For those on USA 1 you may be well informed on my amazing paint skill but those who are not here we go. Taking a look at where the different houses have started to set up also Switzerland and around there is a "*" with about 3 houses in that 1 area.

http://i.imgur.com/aCAZRrO.jpg

Good luck in this world :P and remember to have fun
World 4 - House 9
USA 1 - Lawnmowers, Re-landscaping villages (you ready for a mowing :P)
Europe - Bulgarian Lawnmowers - Lawn and Order
Teutons

Re: Europe World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by Teutons »

Good stuff, this is helpful.

H10 seems to have been hostile takeover? as Dave1 (former HM of H10) & his FACT are now in H1.

H10 new HM is Sir Bach. H10 has a bunch of H16 Ally FACTs/Players.

H18 under H16 control.

H9 appears to be a French House thus far don't recognize any names.

H14 is DI (Damage Inc) usually H16 in other Worlds, could this been a different direction this World?

H19/H4 are Russian it appears.

H20 run by JeetKuneDoo = H16

H18 = appears to be another H16 Ally.

I like the layout of this Europe Map, should be interesting world.
http://prntscr.com/2sx60j
lolstrike

Post by lolstrike »

yeah that is a better photo it seems some factions are starting to merge to become more powerful or because they like the colour :P but there are some sister houses around and it will take a couple more days to see where everyone is at.
World 4 - House 9
taakerhari

Post by taakerhari »

Europe 1 server's First war has broken. The Alliance of H3/15 has declared war against the alliance of H10/20. The main war zone is Switzerland and northern Italy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Too soon, too soon...

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah to soon. I am not surprised though after hearing the proclamation from the island Sardinia, Pretty much said join us, vote for us and anyone in another house is not welcome, there was a h3 parish there so that would have lead to the early war. I think sending proclamatiopns like that just says where a bunch of fools and we want to go to war on day 5. They have no regard for the lower ranked members of there house they are just thinking they can get some easy razes and make themselves look good on the leaderboard when there razing wooden castles.

There is probably more to the story so im just assuming what happened and why it happened. As usual could be very wrong. I did see a flag raid from h10 to h3 so its pretty much deffo on like donkey kong
taakerhari

Post by taakerhari »

Today before 2hours, H11 has joined with H3/15 in the war against H10/20.
Sudema

Post by Sudema »

meatball2k wrote:yeah to soon. I am not surprised though after hearing the proclamation from the island Sardinia, Pretty much said join us, vote for us and anyone in another house is not welcome, there was a h3 parish there so that would have lead to the early war. I think sending proclamatiopns like that just says where a bunch of fools and we want to go to war on day 5. They have no regard for the lower ranked members of there house they are just thinking they can get some easy razes and make themselves look good on the leaderboard when there razing wooden castles.

There is probably more to the story so im just assuming what happened and why it happened. As usual could be very wrong. I did see a flag raid from h10 to h3 so its pretty much deffo on like donkey kong

Don't think a knight will do a raze lol... thats way to much honour a.. instead it will more look like a reqruitment / charter buy war ( for alderman)
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

God.. people are stupid lmfaoooo
not only is there a huge language barrier on this map, but now people are war hungry.... I know i'll be staying out of wars, farming and building until I'm not worthless. Even I know better than to go to war this early, and i love starting trouble lmao.
lolstrike

Post by lolstrike »

FIRST UPDATE ON WAR

so it seems the first war has broken out faster then i expected tbh

H3, H11 and H15 are fighting H10, 20

this will be interesting with so many low ranks to how this one is fought
World 4 - House 9

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”