Europe World - Diplomacy Screen & History

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
TheCodeBreaker

Re: Europe World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by TheCodeBreaker »

champppy wrote:The best faction was the original Honey Badgers faction. When logtrees and vengeance was with me. GET AT ME
The only "real" honey badgers is Honey Badger Legion, mainly the one I run with my Alt Account TheBroCode.

Those are the "real" honey badgers, because they really Don't Give a Shiznat.

HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HONEY BAGGETS ARE BEST FACTION!?!?!!?

THAT MAKES A MIGHTY EAGLE LAUGH

THE LIZARD AND BUNION HOUSE HAS NO BEST FACTIONS

JUST EAGLE FOOD

HAPPYHOURTWOTWOFOUR
BROSCIENTIST

#HULKSAREBEST
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

battle toads have been the most consistent faction along with russian factions, cant really name which russian faction is the best due to the constant changing of alt accounts so 1 faction is quiet and another faction steps up whoever is running the accounts is good though. Deathsquad I think are the main guys. So yeah Battletoads and deathsquad top factions of euro.

SOS top squad on USA Top farmers on Euro.
skilleton819

Post by skilleton819 »

Yeah. Death squad is one of the main Russian fractions.
But I think that ЧОРНАЯ ГВАРДИЯ is also very strong. At the moment they have even more professional warriors than DS.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah russianbs are a group I hate fighting, they just seem to be always online and very orgnaised, not many houses if nay could do what they have done regardless of cheating, Same can be said for battletoads they have been fighting from the get go and there still going strong and still hold there land they have fought for since day 1.
LeonEhe

Post by LeonEhe »

"Battletoads best faction on euro"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I can only say what i see and those guys have been fighting non stop and against the odds all the time, I have played this game for years and dont know any factio that has done that and survived same applies for h19. A great faction isnt a faction that can invade a weak enemy and destroy them, to me agreat factipon is a faction that survives and stays strong no matter the odds against them and then on top of that still comes out punching and kicking. I havent noticed anyone else do what they have done or what h19 in this world or any other.

I am happy to debate what makes a good faction and if it was me I would much rather me part of a faction like that then a part of a faction involved in super alliances constantly...part of the reason I lost interets in this world. I also wouldnt last 5 minutes fighting against the odds like they have
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I can only say what i see and those guys have been fighting non stop and against the odds all the time, I have played this game for years and dont know any factio that has done that and survived same applies for h19. A great faction isnt a faction that can invade a weak enemy and destroy them, to me agreat factipon is a faction that survives and stays strong no matter the odds against them and then on top of that still comes out punching and kicking. I havent noticed anyone else do what they have done or what h19 in this world or any other.

I am happy to debate what makes a good faction and if it was me I would much rather me part of a faction like that then a part of a faction involved in super alliances constantly...part of the reason I lost interets in this world. I also wouldnt last 5 minutes fighting against the odds like they have
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

EAGLES DONT KNOW HOW TO NOT FIGHT
meatballs wrote:I would much rather me part of a faction like that
HULKAMANCIAS TAKING APPLICATIONS

3 REQUIREMENTS:
1-BREAK CAPLOCK
2-MAN UP
3-NOT ANNOYING

HAPPYHOUR224
ASSISTANCE VICE COOFFICER OF RECRUITING'S SECRETARY AID'S ASSISTANT
HULKMONSTERS
H19
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

Not annoying?

did they make a exception for you happy?
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”