Login issues - 13-02-2014

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Joeblow5150

Re: Login issues - 13-02-2014

Post by Joeblow5150 »

Hope you come back Golden but i understand your frustration
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Goldenfeatus why are you complaining just don't log out after playing cards and you wont be wasting their timer?

furthermore while the login server weren't working neither were the card server so players still online couldn't play cards or in my case collect my card before going to sleep so I also lost a card in process because of this problem.

I'm not complaining, things happens you can't control and why would they waste their time investigating every single claims of you playing cards and then not using them, it isn't their fault you played cards and then didn't stick around to use them!

You also are not required to pay to play you know you could play without that many players do.

I can remember lots of Xbox 360 game launch that failed their online servers (that you pay for on xbox) where you were not able to play online for long periods or shorter ones also and now your in a game that you don't actually need to spend a cent on if you want and complain, I much rather complain for things I paid for that didn't work!
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

And who is to say that next time this happens you won't be the one that is logged in and them that aren't? Its just luck we cant predict when this kind of stuff happens.
Mariola

Post by Mariola »

W tej grze nic nie działa poprawnie,a administratorzy nic nie robią aby poprawic jej jakosc,i maja gleboko w d......e to co gracze tu pisza wala odpowiedzi z automatu powolujac sie tylko na regulamin i wszystko.Takze placzcie i placcie,a jak im sie nie spodobacie zbanuja wam konta bez podania przyczyny i tez zgodnie z rgulaminem mimo ze wy bedziecie scisle sie trzymac tego regulaminu,Powodzenia! :lol: :roll:

----

In this game it does not work properly, and administrators do nothing to improve its quality, and have a deep d ..... that is what players are we talking wala response from the machine citing only on the terms and wszystko.Takze weep and just pay, and how they do not like you ban a account without giving any reason, and also in accordance with rgulaminem despite the fact that you shall keep this strictly August Regulations, Good Luck!
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Someone is likely to have hacked your account and changed your password, check your email and change password again to get it back send a ticket to support if that doesn't work so if the ip is also using another account they can have that other account banned that is what hackers deserve.
timingle2012

Post by timingle2012 »

I'm on w1 and can't logg in. My mates tell me I show as ON with green dot! Help?
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Same thing I said to the other guy change password and don't give it again to other people either.
bbkarg

Post by bbkarg »

Hello such, I can log me the server. says "the start of session failed. sure that you entered your details correctly"

and if you puss well. I can logon web. is down this server?

Return to “News & Client Updates”