where to start?

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
meatball2k

where to start?

Post by meatball2k »

So where you guys starting?

I am going to Greece to farm my face off for a few month, any new guys that want to learn the game without getting capped by super carders after a week or so then send me a message in game, hopefully help some of the new guys build up and learn the game first then we can all go head first into war.

No time for all out war these days but still like to help new guys and anyone that doesnt want war straight away will also be welcome, as for the rest enjoy the early wars and heavy carding. Hopeflly I can keep my head down and concentrate on selling my apples.

P.S

Leave those grudges behind everyone :-) its a new world
keppie52

Re: where to start?

Post by keppie52 »

Im gonna start in The Netherlands of course :D
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

@Mirett, come to Greece I hear the apples are tasty there. The Farming Federation of Furope can form aka FFE, When we are sick of farming apples we can start hurling them at castles and go on a farming rampage.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

hmmm I didnt think fo that, your probbaly right though thinking about it, uk, greece, italy, turkey, russia and germany could be the hot spots early on. What about belgium, no one wants to live there do they?
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

@meatball come to belgium house baratheon from usa 1 and w5 will be spawning there
fabio_10

Post by fabio_10 »

I really dont know where to start .... but i was thinking about on the center of Europe.... lol
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I will consult with my faction (tellsacket) yes there is only 2 of us haha, we will have a think about where we are spawning but I think Mirett has a good point about Greece though so I may stay clear of there. I will consult the map and have a think, decisions decisions.
LadyLiberty

Post by LadyLiberty »

MeatBall, I as well as many many others are also landing in Greece. Rest assured that as a farmer, whether you decide to stay neutral or not, you will be safe.
LadyLiberty

Post by LadyLiberty »

also the 100 plus of us has also established many people that will land in Turkey as allies. We will have allies in Turkey, Italy, France and the Uk. As far as Russia, I believe they will cause problems for everyone.
CaptSkubba

Post by CaptSkubba »

Hi everyone. I can also confirm that when the world launches, all 197 counties will be open to join.
EU_World_CountySelect.png
EU_World_CountySelect.png (636.75 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
Thanks, and enjoy!

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”