EU Map Preview

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
Zaduzai

Re: EU Map Preview

Post by Zaduzai »

So this European Map is based present day?
In Europe are 50 countries (one more than Asia - after fallen empires now days everyone loves to have their own nation) and if I calculated right in map there are 33 countries (counties in SHK).

And I'm sorry for those who's country is not there but let's face it 33 countries are much more than any other map even included Russian Map. And I think including all 50 countries that would be just too much for SHK game balance.
Talking about game balance - I think both nations borders and borders inside nations are not made accurate because of game balance.
For example my home country Finland is divided four part which means it has left out the most important province Etelä-Suomen aluehallintovirasto (do not use it - even 99% Finns do not know the official names of provinces) where lives almost half of population. And I bet most of towns (parishes) names are wrong. Again not big deal they are wrong even official maps which have made other than Finns and this SHK map... ;)

If those European countries which were lucky enough to made it to map are in game counties which are countries than? Or how hierarchy goes in EU Map?
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

Thank you firefly for listening to our advice.
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

Good Luck everyone and above all HAVE FUN :D This looks like it will be a great map to play on
CaptSkubba

Post by CaptSkubba »

Zaduzai wrote:If those European countries which were lucky enough to made it to map are in game counties which are countries than? Or how hierarchy goes in EU Map?
I am unsure of exactly what you're asking here.

For clarification though, the map is made up of (in SHK Terms) 33 Countries, 86 Provinces and 197 Counties.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

Yay, all the money we spend on this game and now I cant login at all.

Great
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

@ firefly I you set whole of the vlaams gewest in dutch * did you write Ghent and not Gent like real dutch people write it??? ps :I'm missing the parish Leuven
Zaduzai

Post by Zaduzai »

CaptSkubba wrote:
Zaduzai wrote:If those European countries which were lucky enough to made it to map are in game counties which are countries than? Or how hierarchy goes in EU Map?
I am unsure of exactly what you're asking here.

For clarification though, the map is made up of (in SHK Terms) 33 Countries, 86 Provinces and 197 Counties.
Thanks for answer - it answered my question. I hope servers let me log in soon - I remembered that it was next week but luckily I read this thread... :D
Arberhoti1

Post by Arberhoti1 »

Remove Kosova from Serbia and * are those citys writen in serbian .
Nathorius

Post by Nathorius »

Arberhoti1 wrote:Remove Kosova from Serbia and * are those citys writen in serbian .
Why... there is no Serbia on this map, only "eastern balcan countries"

Post by 220897 »

pookeey wrote:do you smell what the rock is cooking?

bacon

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”