Racism and taunt of religion

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
Auruby

Re: Racism and taunt of religion

Post by Auruby »

Listen JustLoveinHate, I've never played with a player like you who used so much bullying, taunting and what I would easily describe as HATE mail to my entire faction.

You and your Turkish players have back-stabbed, killed allies and overall just created chaos in our region.

I'm not the sort of player to try to get players banned for their in-game antics! But I've been playing this game a lot longer than you, and I've never encountered anyone quite like you.

You've only helped players from Turkey, so I asked you if you only helped Muslims? It was a valid question and was in no way incriminating to me.
Lord Darko900

Re: Racism and taunt of religion

Post by Lord Darko900 »

this is not my business and i'm not turk but i'm muslim too

but really ??? this is war game you don't have right to say to someone you can do that and can't do that i really love the feeling when i raze someone's village :twisted: :twisted:

but this is part of the game if you don't want to get attacked or attack someone only Farming

please stop playing this game and go your facebook account or aything else and play farmvill or any other farming game

anyway
if someone do something like this why you want to involve religion in the subject ??
Yoooooooooo

Return to “Domination World Lounge”