Update Notes - 2.0.11.3 - 07/11/13

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
MechJosh0

Re: Update Notes - 2.0.11.3 - 07/11/13

Post by MechJosh0 »

EnterTheDragon wrote:Very Awesome updates guys! ..and gals :) you know what would really be awesome? an notification app for android that will like notify me when im being attacked or monked etc. nothing complicated just simple war notifications what do yall think?
I'd love to have that but I'd rather not have it if it meant my enemies cannot have it.

It'd be impossible to raze/capture people that work on a computer, they'd get a notification they're getting attacked and they'd just log in and defend. It'd make attacking hugely difficult. The benefits would be nice but the drawback out ways that.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
jayofelony

Post by jayofelony »

I think I didn't read it here, glory gained by doing quests is not added in the glory hunter leaderboard, at least it seems that way?

Jay
WRP_Beater

Post by WRP_Beater »

Yes, glory gathered through quests is added to the glory leaderboard if you are in a House. Not sure what happens when you're not in a House.

The leaderboard may just be slow at updating.
Regards,
WRP_Beater
WRP_Beater

Post by WRP_Beater »

50 cats is just weak, a normal attack is 100 to 150 cats :P
Regards,
WRP_Beater
TheProScout

Post by TheProScout »

Guardian001 wrote:
Master Merlin wrote:Mostly good overall update. Thanks FF... maybe hope here for some other things like defensive captain stuff and reduced max number of catapults in any given army. That alone would help to level some of the game play. Like max 50... more like the top level Wolf castle. It would just take a little longer to blast to the center. Have you ever been hit by a country capital attack with 300 cat's.... looks like the trumpets of God call down the walls of Jericho.
agreed cat numbers need to be reduced.
Hey man, im the inventor of Breaking county capitals with 400 cat captain armies on world 1,
These are the few fun things u can do in game, Firefly already screwed me over by fixing that Sally Forth Bug,

Please dont reduce catapult armies....

"We will spend our lives fighting to secure this Imperium,
and then I fear we will spend the rest of our days fighting to keep it intact...
In the far future, there will be only war."
MountainPJE

Post by MountainPJE »

what is happening to the servers. got kicked out and now cannot log on.. same with others ...

server at max capacity?
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

After a lengthy delay I am getting an incorrect password response
GustavII

Post by GustavII »

daz01 wrote:
Firefly Studios wrote:Release: November 7th 2013
Inactive players with 0 villages are removed from factions
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]Players with 0 villages that have not logged in within 72 hours are automatically removed from factions.[/td0][/tr][/table0]
I was just wondering something about this. If dropping players with 0 villages leads to a faction having less than 5 members, will they automatically be removed from whatever house they happen to be in? Also, if players are dropped due to inactivity and this causes the faction to no longer have anyone of rank Page or higher, will the faction automatically be disbanded?
TheProScout

Post by TheProScout »

Guardian001 wrote:
TheProScout wrote:
Hey man, im the inventor of Breaking county capitals with 400 cat captain armies on world 1,
These are the few fun things u can do in game, Firefly already screwed me over by fixing that Sally Forth Bug,

Please dont reduce catapult armies....
If you had a taste of your own medicine, then you will see how it feels. Also keep the fact that very few people are gonna card the whole thing back in minutes or hours.
Im sorry u got hit by someone with an large County army,
But at least u DO have the ability to card up your castle back up again.

When im attacking any type of Capital.
Then they CANNOT card anything up for the Capital Castle, They are forced to a full 15 to 30 day rebuilding procedure.

"We will spend our lives fighting to secure this Imperium,
and then I fear we will spend the rest of our days fighting to keep it intact...
In the far future, there will be only war."
LT-M®TheKing77

Post by LT-M®TheKing77 »

could it be Leaderboard of most buildings placed in villages. :)

Return to “News & Client Updates”