Update Notes - 2.0.11.3 - 07/11/13

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
TheProScout

Re: Update Notes - 2.0.11.3 - 07/11/13

Post by TheProScout »

Blessing and Inquisition faith points reduction
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]The faith point cost for Blessings and Inquisitions has been reduced from 50 to 10 faith points. The maximum popularity increase/decrease from Blessings/Inquisitions has been doubled to 100[/td0][/tr][/table0]

YESSSS Greatest update ever.

I think particulary this part has given me new inspiration to rejoin my old world 1 again.

And finish that lvl 10 Inquisition quest.

Now all i got to hope for is an 4 day -30 Thunderstorm, 1 wolf castle, 1 bandit camp, and 2 wolf lairs. and the Most populated parish there is. And this will be an Very effective Welcoming Monking party for me !!!!

"We will spend our lives fighting to secure this Imperium,
and then I fear we will spend the rest of our days fighting to keep it intact...
In the far future, there will be only war."
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

Sir Bob wrote:Nice upgrades although begining to be in danger of over egging the pudding

I just want the ability to delete maxed out parish buildings back
otherwise we are going top all end up with loads of flags we cant use

Yes, can't agree more. Not being able to delete maxed guilds is just illogical...
#1 knob in world 1
TheProScout

Post by TheProScout »

WRP_Beater wrote:Wiser placement of buildings?
Placement grid for parishes???

"We will spend our lives fighting to secure this Imperium,
and then I fear we will spend the rest of our days fighting to keep it intact...
In the far future, there will be only war."
metroman

Post by metroman »

DavidSpy wrote:
kwarton wrote:Remove that white background. It isn't like any of us can play this on a phone and need these names and icons so large.
Capital names aren't any larger than before, it's just the resources and I agree with that. Maybe only apply the zoomed out large resources when the player has the scouting filter active?
Lost me on that response...
REMryan

Post by REMryan »

i was thinking more about this paladin AI castle, wont it be cool if it would give you double the honour for destroying a paladin in another parish than just destroying a regular old wolf castle?

Just a thought :D
REMryan

Post by REMryan »

also i was wondering why wont it give me the achievement for reaching the top 100 in the leaderboards? when im ranked 64 for the new capping update
metroman

Post by metroman »

REMryan wrote:i was thinking more about this paladin AI castle, wont it be cool if it would give you double the honour for destroying a paladin in another parish than just destroying a regular old wolf castle?

Just a thought :D
Is it worth that much to get those in that Parish wanting to pay you back for taking away their increased Popularity? (which I would only do when the weather is
-30. Hehehe)
thekid1979

Post by thekid1979 »

I have to say..I am new in the game but this was a really cool update.
metroman

Post by metroman »

Didn't make sense to me that he said he hated the Parish/County/Country names had a white background, and your reply was the "Capital names aren't any larger than before, it's just the resources and I agree with that. Maybe only apply the zoomed out large resources when the player has the scouting filter active?"

Your response had nothing to do with Text background colors, but it did take me a few minutes to realize he also mentioned briefly the Stash Icons being larger.
Sean_MacLeod

Re: November Update Notes (Release November 7th)

Post by Sean_MacLeod »

dobbles81 wrote:this might be my favorite update of all time. there might not be one OMG type additional feature, but over half a dozen that i think are all really solid.

kudos FF!

EDIT: one question - will the paladin castle also send out pillage/ransack attacks like normal AI castles?

I notice that any answer to dobbles81's question is conspicuously missing................
*Smiley of Doom says:*
HAVE A NICE DAY!

Return to “News & Client Updates”