Update Notes - 2.0.11.3 - 07/11/13

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Somescrub

Re: Update Notes - 2.0.11.3 - 07/11/13

Post by Somescrub »

I'm very disappointed that the new Glory tracker leader boards were not made retroactive. All of the other new leader boards were.

Additionally, for players on the new worlds, like Mondo 1 (Italy) it is still only day 29. High score achievements have not landed yet and yet something as simple as retroactively applying quest glory rewards could have made the difference between getting a top spot on the boards or not.

I can't even go back and re-complete my quest now to get that glory.... it's gone and now someone will always be that much ahead of me because they haven't done it and handed it in yet.

I am hoping someone see's and fixes this.

-SS
emplexity

Re: November Update Notes (Release November 7th)

Post by emplexity »

metroman wrote:Now for the Paladin Castle, when that shows up (and I understand GIVES popularity instead of lowering it like others), are any Quests going to be created for them to be removed? Could be a good way of getting others a little bit more angry at the one who does remove it. ;)

Thats what I was thinking.... yeah i'd get pretty annoyed at whoever kept killing paladin castles in my parish's lol
#1 knob in world 1
Fatal

Post by Fatal »

One of the best updates ever, I'm happy

By the logic those paladine castles should attack bandit camps

P.S. 11th razer wow
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
emplexity

Re: November Update Notes (Release November 7th)

Post by emplexity »

Calvin Ianthius wrote: Would it be worth killing the Paladin Castle in the Parish of an enemy player?
Well maybe if it's a large parish full of enemy fighters!
#1 knob in world 1
Sir Bob

Post by Sir Bob »

Nice upgrades although begining to be in danger of over egging the pudding

I just want the ability to delete maxed out parish buildings back
otherwise we are going top all end up with loads of flags we cant use
metroman

Post by metroman »

Oh oh oh!!! I just realized this is in effect just before the Domination World is starting!!!! It just added 500% more interest in going there!!!!! Muaaahaaahaa!
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

Love the new updates!!

FF you guys have been doing a great job adding stuff that just makes the game cleaner and more interesting.

I hope Paladin castles can heal disease too since they are an overall bonus to the parish and when I think Paladins I think healing magic like what our wizards errr I mean monks do.

Some requests I have asked for

Vassal View - Allow us to see all stationed troops without drilling into the specific vassal. I don't care how many troops they have placed in their castle I just want to know how many troops I have (by type) in each vassal so I know what to recruit.

Attack Templates - It would be nice to use the same templates across worlds so I don't have to name them W3 - XX, W7 - XX, US1 - XX that would reduce the amount of templates overall. I still feel when deploying troops via the attack template it should always pull all troops out of the vassals castles or parish castle as it creates unnecessary extra work while timing up attacks.

Map Filters - To include monks as an option would be nice and if a village has an incoming attack (in the filter) clicking on that village could flash where the incoming attack is currently.

Castle - Similar to how we save troops placements but break it out for LL troops and own troops. Maybe you have to use the reinforcement screen and save the LL troop placement. Then in the regular castle screen where you place your own troops.
metroman

Post by metroman »

Neukdeh wrote:Love the new updates!!

FF you guys have been doing a great job adding stuff that just makes the game cleaner and more interesting.

I hope Paladin castles can heal disease too since they are an overall bonus to the parish and when I think Paladins I think healing magic like what our wizards errr I mean monks do.

Some requests I have asked for

Vassal View - Allow us to see all stationed troops without drilling into the specific vassal. I don't care how many troops they have placed in their castle I just want to know how many troops I have (by type) in each vassal so I know what to recruit.

That one is already operating, and has been since the beginning if I remember right..
Attachments
Vassal Troops.JPG
Vassal Troops.JPG (73.94 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
metroman

Post by metroman »

I was thinking what would be good, have the Paladin start out as a friendly village in your Parish....let them do what they are originally setup for, and then slowly have them reduce popularity, and ultimately become an Enemy, reducing popularity and starting attacks.

That way it will stop players from never touching them, preventing other AI's from showing up for others to finish a Quest. (since ultimately they are going to be left in EVERY Parish)
AuKhan

Post by AuKhan »

???
What is the logic for the assignment of ID numbers for parishes and villages?
There seems to be no pattern. Numbers for villages next to each other are dramatically different.

It would be more useful to use map coordinates to determine ID numbers for each location.

Return to “News & Client Updates”