Update Notes - 2.0.11.3 - 07/11/13

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
metroman

Re: Update Notes - 2.0.11.3 - 07/11/13

Post by metroman »

Didn't make sense to me that he said he hated the Parish/County/Country names had a white background, and your reply was the "Capital names aren't any larger than before, it's just the resources and I agree with that. Maybe only apply the zoomed out large resources when the player has the scouting filter active?"

Your response had nothing to do with Text background colors, but it did take me a few minutes to realize he also mentioned briefly the Stash Icons being larger.
Sean_MacLeod

Re: November Update Notes (Release November 7th)

Post by Sean_MacLeod »

dobbles81 wrote:this might be my favorite update of all time. there might not be one OMG type additional feature, but over half a dozen that i think are all really solid.

kudos FF!

EDIT: one question - will the paladin castle also send out pillage/ransack attacks like normal AI castles?

I notice that any answer to dobbles81's question is conspicuously missing................
*Smiley of Doom says:*
HAVE A NICE DAY!
pkdevine

Post by pkdevine »

lovin the new map
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

Sean_MacLeod wrote:
dobbles81 wrote:this might be my favorite update of all time. there might not be one OMG type additional feature, but over half a dozen that i think are all really solid.

kudos FF!

EDIT: one question - will the paladin castle also send out pillage/ransack attacks like normal AI castles?

I notice that any answer to dobbles81's question is conspicuously missing................
No, they won't send out attacks
metroman

Post by metroman »

Sean_MacLeod wrote:

kudos FF!

This is what I saw:
daz01 wrote: Paladin's Castles
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]These new AI castles will appear in parishes and give a [popularity boost dependent on the size of the castle] +10 or +15 popularity increase for all villages in that parish. They can be attacked in the same manner that normal AI castles can but do not give honour.[/td0][/tr][/table0]
My guess is they won't attack, but I heard they are going to send supplies to villages (Wood/Stone)
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

Sean_MacLeod wrote:

kudos FF!

someone did answer my question, but it got lost in some other conversation so it was halfway down the next page i think.
Pink Sheep

Post by Pink Sheep »

what's the point with this update: "Cards that are in play can be cancelled by players. If a card that is play has been cancelled, it will be lost."? there is no point in cancelling a card if it gets lost...
metroman

Post by metroman »

Oh, that Paladin will be easy to destroy to anger your enemy. :)
Attachments
Paladin.JPG
Paladin.JPG (332.86 KiB) Viewed 3105 times
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Pink Sheep wrote:what's the point with this update: "Cards that are in play can be cancelled by players. If a card that is play has been cancelled, it will be lost."? there is no point in cancelling a card if it gets lost...

Before you had to wait until the time on the card ran out until you could use another card for that area in the game. Forced march cards especially can be a real pain if you do not want them. This also lets you cancel cards that do not do enough and replace them with more powerful cards. I do not see this as being useful in normal play, but in defense, and to fix botched attacks they can be a life saver.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
EnterTheDragon

Post by EnterTheDragon »

Very Awesome updates guys! ..and gals :) you know what would really be awesome? an notification app for android that will like notify me when im being attacked or monked etc. nothing complicated just simple war notifications what do yall think?

Return to “News & Client Updates”