Feedback on New World Types

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.

I think the Domination world sounds:

Exciting!
52%
Frightening!
17%
Not sure.
31%

Total votes: 218

dobbles81

Re: Feedback on New World Types

Post by dobbles81 »

99% chance its a normal world. most of the reason they open new worlds is so each map has an age 1 world. with europe 1 ending age 1 soon, they needed a new world to be age 1 for the europe map.
naitik

Post by naitik »

To SHK Team

I do have one genuine suggestion for next dominion world.

Keep all previous rule of dominion with adding following:

" No one can use card in that world. so each one will be at equal "

i have seen in previous world. some player initially uses lot $$ to gain in leadership. so they become untouchable. give all player equal chance to win.

this might effect in game revenue. but one world can be justified.
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

I think this idea has been brought up before, but I would like to ask.

What about merging two old, inactive worlds into one? It would create a more active world that would need to compete for what they held in the past. When the world merges, the players would spawn with their profiles(rank, research, possibly fps, honour, and gold) and start from the spawn screen. The players that were active in the two past worlds would have to compete and fight.

I've heard that merging worlds isn't possible due to database issues, but what prevents a world from being made where we can transfer another account? If a world was made where we could transfer I bet a large amount of players would jump in to check it out, especially since they wouldn't have to research for a year in order to actually do something. Yes cards can be used to decrease the research and other things but everyone doesn't have that kind of money to spare.

Just a suggestion, perhaps a good idea for a limited Domination World. It would be good on a players view, but I am not sure how it would work with the databases or with the income ideas of Firefly.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

is there any place left to spam that ?

where are you going to send the players who can't buy crowns ( premium tokens )
also 24/7 premium world ? not many players are going to play that + why would carders play that world when they can't card

That world population will be less than 500 players in my thinking
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Kilo--UK wrote:
Lord Darko900 wrote:where are you going to send the players who can't buy crowns ( premium tokens )
I don't know, to your world maybe, you'd like that wouldn't you? being able to trash free2players with your cards...
Well i'm not a carder ..i don't know who told you this
Lord Darko900 wrote:24/7 premium world ? not many players are going to play that
Carders wouldnt want play it genius! but guess what, theres more people that don't card than those that do, so It's yet another moot point
Well i think it's very stupid to buy and play premium token on a world just because there aren't carders instead i will just play a normal world and use that amount of money to card and compete against others and use premium token only when you really need it
Yoooooooooo
Strygald

Post by Strygald »

Kilo--UK wrote:New world thats pay to play not pay to win

Force premium tokens to play

Remove cards

Simple
I like the idea, however I don't think cards need to be removed entirely - instead remove the ability to buy cards on that world, add more ways of being awarded free cards, introduce a daily card usage limit(based on the strength of the cards ie* getting some wood would cost less 'usage' points than the instant castle building card).

The cards themselves are not the issue, they are even fun to use - rampant overuse of the cards by some players with deep pockets is what the problem is, like I said a daily card usage limit would make the game fairer.

I would certainly pay double for a forced premium token for use on a new world with a ruleset such as this.
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

Okay, so Rise of the Wolf is in beta- it would be nice to see you tone down the wolf, and pig, and limit the amount of captains of ranks baron and below so players could get footing- it's not right that they don't have honor penalty for attacking 500 villages a day... it's off and odd.

* Wolf packs still need to be able to raid villages and kill pigs, sheep, cows, and villagers
* Paladin's should be able to spawn in county borders (not parishes) and have wars with the AI that last like an invasion would- this should happen randomly during each month and target at least 1 ai castle in each parish and in parishes with no AI castles, they should plant a villages and stay until they are destroyed by invasions. this would bring need variety to the game and make players want to watch the AI go at one another and rid parishes of Enemy AI :-) The paladin castles should give +15 Honor to the multiplier and +15 Happiness as long as they last- remember they have weak castles so they will only last so long... they should send out attacks at enemy ai 2ice as fast as enemy ai sends out to them, so that they can do some damage before being destroyed

* Bring the Plague on!!! maybe have it max at 50 so we can keep ID and have the price be -10 happiness at that level- just enough to make it a problem for smaller players and get them in the habit of researching Faith...
* double the spawn rate of stashes and honor range of villages And make everyone who is of rank baron or higher have a -15512 Honor penalty for gathering an unrevealed resource stash so that the players who actually need them would be able to get them and their quests done- it would make the higher players pay attention to the smaller ones too :-)

Just some ideas
Baron de Mery

Post by Baron de Mery »

Hello.

Some words about Rise of The Wolf. (I play here for start world)
1. Its great idea and i happy to play in this world.
2. Its very interesting and very hard world, because IE raze village every day and all day =)
3. Some players make me sad, because they attack me, not Wolf. I think its their mistakes.
This world good for teams, that fight in 1st against Wolf.

Thanks.
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

I have a practical choice: you know how all of the main games had an economic and military campaign? well we need a Economy world:
a map of England that is as large as USA
no kings
you're automatically placed in a house at start, you may choose from any 3 that are opened
you are given a partly built village with 1-3 woodcutters, 1-3 stonecutters and 1 random food building, 1 market with 2 merchants
you are placed in a random village type
the king appoints people to run parishes
glory is replaced by Esteem
the king sends you orders in the form of timed quests, succeeding brings the house esteem, you some honor and whatever other bonuses the king wishes to place
wolves roam the map in the beginning of it- they move like rats but from hotspot to hotspot and they send out attacks at your villages- they can kill villagers if you dont have wooden walls- which is the highest level you can research
Parish capitals are the main army force in the nation and they cannot attack players- only wolves and bandits
No more AI castles
and i am too bored with this idea now to continue lol ...
Lord Jon Cornu

Post by Lord Jon Cornu »

I like that idea, it might seem like an "easy world" with interesting non-warrior challenges :)

Return to “Feedback”