delete account

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Sitallik

delete account

Post by Sitallik »

How do I delete my account? There is no such function in the 'account detail' screen.
Sitallik

Re: delete account

Post by Sitallik »

I would like my email address be taken out of all game related databases.
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

Sitallik wrote:I would like my email address be taken out of all game related databases.

So much disappointed by the game? :O
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”
Sitallik

Post by Sitallik »

It isn't what I was looking for. Just don't want my information to be contained in databases.
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Sitallik wrote:I would like my email address be taken out of all game related databases.
Yea, good luck with that one.

Most websites which offer you to 'delete' your account wont actually delete it. It'll just get deactivated.

Sitallik wrote:It isn't what I was looking for. Just don't want my information to be contained in databases.
Welcome to the internet.

If you plan on leaving no digital footprint I suggest not using the internet.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

This day and age it is easy to have more than one Email address. I have one that I only use for person to person messages, and another for anything none person to person that might be used in a way that might give me spam. Having both I do not worry about giving my spam maker account address away because it does not affect my more personal account.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Iofhua

Post by Iofhua »

I can't recall getting email from SHK ever.
This is how you run a village.
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

hey and I would like crackers with my cheese, I would like to be gov of my province, I would like breakfast in bed. ain't gonna happen shorty, "likes" don't cut it irl unless maybe u are on facebook too much lolz
nop nop nop nop
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

To confirm you can choose to GDPR Delete your Stronghold Kingdoms account and all any other Firefly Studios games related information. This option is available after login to the original client (or the Stronghold Kingdoms website* or Mobile clients**) click on 'Account Details' at the bottom of this page, below Payment History and Offer Codes will be the option = GDPR Deletion. Click on 'Delete My Account' this will add you into the deletion system and you will have two weeks to change your mind. During this two week Window you can come back to the GDPR Deletion section and Cancel your Deletion Request.

* To access Account Details via the Stronghold Kingdoms website. Open the website link - https://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/full_site.php click on Login in the top right corner of the page. After login click on 'View My Account' and find the option GDPR Deletion.

** The Mobile, Windows 10, Mac version View Account Details can be found by click on Menu in the top left corner.

Return to “Game Help”