Cheating with Alternative account

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
mumpo15

Cheating with Alternative account

Post by mumpo15 »

There is so much cheating going on in this game, People with multiple accounts using them for there own and houses advantage.....firefly dosnt seem to do anything about it, ,ive almost come to decsion to stop playing this game for good if firefly is not prepared to stop people using multiple accounts....I pay for this game and im not prepared to play and pay for a game that people are cheating in and getting away with it.......ive been playing this game for almost a year now, cheating in this game has just got out of hand even though its probably a small amount of people doing it....it ruins the game for every one who isnt cheating
mumpo15

Re: Cheating with Alternative account

Post by mumpo15 »

sent a ticked in a few weeks ago giving precise details, nothing happened. now I know of someone else who has atleast 3 accounts, I know this to be fact because ive talked to them through each account.....if firefly had taken action last time I would have sent in a ticked but there is no point because nothing will be done about it....as long as someone is spending money they will continue to be abe to cheat and get away with it
mumpo15

Re: Cheating with Alternative account

Post by mumpo15 »

even though someone has admitted having multiple account as well as talking to the same person on these accounts....I think that is proof enough

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”