More detail in a couple things

If there’s anything you’d like to contribute to the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki you can let us know here.
The Immortal King

More detail in a couple things

Post by The Immortal King »

I find the wiki lacks detail for a few things, like the Quest Wheel, I would like it to have an image of every level of Quest wheel
Escadin

Re: More detail in a couple things

Post by Escadin »

The wiki lacks details on everything. At least, everything I had to research only showed cursory and general information e.g. for swordmen it basically just says "Swordsmen are excellent attack units, with increased strength when fighting hand-to-hand." aside from the req. Does that mean they get an armor, health, damage, w/e boost once they reach melee fights? How much would that be? How about some basic strategies on how to use / deploy swordmen when attacking / defending?
Another example is the parish church. The provided description does not clearly state whether the bonus is per village (60 x #villages) or per parish (60 x 1), rather the text is so ambiguously phased that one could assume both is right. Instead the driscription should explicit encourage the use of churches since the first case is true.

I assume a lot of knowledge about the game mechanics is kept under tight wraps because this sort of "skill" is rather essential to SHK. This is one possible explaination to why the wiki is partially just a summary of all ingame tool tipps at best and doesn't provide any decent knowledge.
Last edited by Escadin on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki”