Bullies.....

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Kedavra

Re: Bullies.....

Post by Kedavra »

Deceptor13 wrote:I made sure to chose a spot with not to many people, that way I won't get bothered with none sense like that for a while.
How did you make that sure?
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

yep, I've had the parish stewardship in the parish I'm in on w7 since the first day someone could vote... I didn't have to threaten anyone, everything was peaceful and not just one, but 3-4 people are voting for me. Yet today, I find a player moving into my parish, and immediately monking the vote for himself proclaiming on the parish wall "if you're nice I won't raze you" and then complaining about how the 9x tax needs to be lowered... all the while we've had 9x tax since the first day, so we can continue building the * parish buildings that don't cost flags. I'm building the parish without flag /gold raiding for a bit.

He must not realize he needs to be rank 16 to raze lmao... I informed him, by the time he hits 16, I'll be just fine.
Looks like I'll have to be a *, and card up a full castle :( And I said I wasn't going to play any cards :( *.
teddyblackheart

Post by teddyblackheart »

I think you're bullying him. I don't see his side of the story. I mean honestly, that email isn't bullying. He didn't use any offensive language or single anybody out. It seems like he was just playing the game. Now stop crying.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It's a shame no-one is allowed to be Neutral and hold a Parish...this politics rubbish is ruining the game for me - it's supposed to be fun but it's more like real life with the stress involved in watching people take over everything.
Deceptor13

Post by Deceptor13 »

Kedavra wrote:
Deceptor13 wrote:I made sure to chose a spot with not to many people, that way I won't get bothered with none sense like that for a while.
How did you make that sure?
Chose a location with not many people, and then soon new players villages there, which I was ahead all of them by a lot so none of them are going to bully me :lol:.
A vegetarian is a person who won't eat anything that can have children.
Youdotoo

Post by Youdotoo »

Well he destroyed my city but I went down with a fight.... I am now sending a army on w1 to his city
I don't make sigs for anyone, not even your grandmother.
-Youdotoo Can you do it?
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

lmao... I love when people take things from one world, and make it an issue on other worlds.
it's kinda pathetic.
Deceptor13

Post by Deceptor13 »

Was that a big enough font?
A vegetarian is a person who won't eat anything that can have children.
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

Deceptor13 wrote:Was that a big enough font?
I'm thinking he really could have made it bigger to get his point across...
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Wolf Castle I give you credit for realizing that your argument needed help, but your methods did not help much.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Return to “World 7 Lounge”