What is going on in World 6?

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
All of my kingdoms

What is going on in World 6?

Post by All of my kingdoms »

So I haven't been very active in the political realm of world 6. Anybody care to bump me and a bunch of other new people up to date?
JaySharky

Re: What is going on in World 6?

Post by JaySharky »

All I can really tell you is the Irish Alliance is bent on keeping H15 from winning any glory rounds. With H1 winning the first round this goal looks achievable. :D

H15 has set up some villages in Ireland, but the Alliance is also taken territory in Wales. What else may be going on over in England is hard to say since I'm more focused on shoring up defenses in the newer counties as well as eventually joining mates over in Wales. Scotland has been an ally for the most part, and we can take any help we can get to stamp out the hated unicorn.
All of my kingdoms

Why is house 9 taking half or Ireland?
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

Northern Ireland was ours until we united behind H1. Right now it pretty much looks like the way it did early on, minus the H15 incursions in the south. There is no infighting if that's what you're thinking. Everyone in the Irish Alliance is still an ally and a friend.
All of my kingdoms

What about the random spots of H4
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

They are also part of the alliance. Although they don't really contribute much. "The Farmer" house is truly that, it seems.
All of my kingdoms

So who all is in this alliance....
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well from as far as I am aware and as a non biased view I can tell you what I have noticed.

So house 13 initially had main control fo Scotland and where battling back and forth with h10, h16 and h19 where also on the scene and started to grow also. h13 and h19 then started to fight h16 and h10 looking at territory wise h13 had the advantage but territory doesnt mean your strongest. Anyway h14 my house joined the war and joined h13 and h19.

A couple weeks went by with back and forth fighting and h10 and h16 did really well and gained alot of ground, then I woke up one morning to see alot of former h13 territory turn yellow. Basically house 13 factions dropped and joined h16 and h10 whcih inevitably ended the war as a house 14 guy we where screwed so we disbanded and went our own ways.

now there is alliance in Scotland (h10, h3 and h16) but h17 has started invading Skye and I do believe may be new enemy for the alliance to take care of.

Thats pretty much how it stands in Scotland, I dont know why h13 disbanded and joined h16 and h10. what happens nexct in scotland only house leaders know the answer to that.
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

All of my kingdoms wrote:So who all is in this alliance....
To be honest, its probably easiest to list who are enemies. Our list of allies is long and strong. Our enemies include H5, H11, H12, H13, H14, H15, and H18. We had been hoping to be allies with the houses in Scotland to aid us in the fight against H15, but as you can see on the map and from meatball's post, Scotland became chaotic. At one point we were allied with H13 when they were the dominant house in Scotland but it seems they would rather be on H15's side.

Thank you for your post meatball2k, its interesting to hear even a little bit of news about what has happened in Scotland. At one point some of my faction members were contemplating moving to Scotland and help fight southward against H15. That never happened as parts of southern Ireland have come under H15 control when a H1 faction turned traitor and joined H15. H15 has attempted to take parishes in northern Ireland as well but have been forcibly evicted at every turn.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

No problem Jay, in regards to h13 there totally different house ot the ones you where allied with previously which is probably why they are now allied to h15.

I never understand why if you defeat a house you would let random factions pick that up as they could them join the enemy I would always try and get one of my factions into the house thay we defeated then use that as sister house to vote for main house i.e h14 where defeated they could have used h14 to help get countys and votes but instead they wanted all h14 territory out of scotland now it has been picked up in southern england and they will probbaly end up helping h15 which inevtibaly will come bac to haunt them one day

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”