army hit points

If there’s anything you’d like to contribute to the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki you can let us know here.
marine boii

Re: army hit points

Post by marine boii »

I am not saying hiding this information is done for the purpose of messing new players around. But it does. Unquestionably. How can players make an informed decision, about which researches to initially prioritize, without knowing the facts ? This is frustrating.

when asked about troop values -attack v different types of troops, defense, ability to fill a moat, knock down a wall, etc, i want to be able to give my alliance members sound advice, based on fact.

i guess i will organize some standardized testing. It will be interesting to see if results vary between worlds.
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

It is unfortunate that the figures you require are not available but a lot of it boils down to players doing exactly what you will be doing collating information and arriving at the result. I hope you post here with your findings as I would be interested to hear what you discovered.

I can give you the range statistics for turrets, balista and archers. I have this from a player/Moderator who worked it out in the early days of the beta. That information you may already have as Bobkyou put it out there a long time ago but I've included it just in case.

Dru also tested quite a few things in game and I've included his link and statistics below. Please remember these are fluid and may have changed/been tweaked since. You can also find youtube videos from Dru that are very useful for newer faction members.

Please remember some of these below can also change with cards especially the moat one.
Spoiler! :
Bobkyou: Range

Archer Range
13 on ground
20 on walls
27 on towers (Squares)

Turrets 13
Balista 14

Dru:

A single pikeman to destroy one stone wall piece? 22 hits (with 2 pikemen hitting the wall)
A single swordsman to destroy one stone wall piece? 15 hits (with 2 swordsmen hitting the wall)
A single archer to destroy one stone wall piece? 40 hits (with 2 archers hitting the wall)
A single peasant to destroy one stone wall piece? 40 hits (with 2 peasants hitting the wall)

MOATS were tested on a non marsh village

A single pikeman to dig one moat section? 32 hits (with 2 pikemen digging the moat)
A single swordsman to dig one moat section? 20hits (with 2 swordsman digging the moat)
A single archer to destroy one moat section? 45 hits (with 2 archers digging the moat)
A single peasant to destroy one moat section? 45 hits (with 2 peasants digging the moat)

How many seconds a unit could survive with 2 archers firing on it. All units were fully upgraded.
Peasant 8 seconds
Archer 8 seconds
Swordman 24 seconds
Pikeman 39 seconds

You can find Dru's thread here http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=19320

And:

Hit Points of Towers:
Small - 30
5 by 5 - 225
Stone Wall - 50
Wood Wall - 12

Moats are 40 hit points. 50 if the village is a Swamp/Marsh
marine boii

Post by marine boii »

thanks for sharing, i will post results if any surprises occur
nr1stunner