Update Notes for build 1.21.5.1 - 30/08/2012

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Merepatra

Update Notes for build 1.21.5.1 - 30/08/2012

Post by Merepatra »

Firefly Studios wrote:Released: 30th August 2012
Version Number: 1.21.5.1
Appr. Size: 20.52 MB
Update Contents

New Features
  • A list of Completed Quests is now shown on the player profile screen.
  • New attack screens for separately showing Attacks, Scouts, Reinforcements, Merchants and Monks.
General
  • Players can now be invited to join a Faction at Rank 7. Players must still be Rank 14 to create a Faction.
  • New players now get 5 days peacetime, but re-spawning old players still only get 3 days
  • Peacetime can now be cancelled in the same way as Interdiction, by attacking any player target and selecting Yes to cancel peacetime on the pop up that appears.
  • Reports for Interdiction are now given to the receiving player as well as the sending player.

User interface
  • The cards screen now has a new button at the top to show all cards that are in play
  • Village to village trade screen now shows how many carts are required for the amount of goods selected
  • Glory Screen now shows Houses that have no Glory yet in the current round.
  • Results of the last Glory round are now available from the main Glory Screen
  • An exact number of goods can now be entered on Parish guild donate screen, Parish Steward Purchase goods screen and the Village to Village trading screen. This is done by clicking on the small pencil icon shown now on those screens.
  • New Quester ranking on Leaderboard, showing the highest number of quests completed.
Tabo

Re: Update Notes for build 1.21.5.1 - 30/08/2012

Post by Tabo »

everything good, but i just got incoming monk "excom" and it doesn't gives fleshing alarm like attack gives :)
can it be done also? :D
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

that defeats teh purpose of using monks.
supposed to catch them off guard...

SO far looks pretty good, few cool features. I ALWAYS loose my * merchants.
Slickster

Post by Slickster »

Merepatra wrote: [*]New Quester ranking on Leaderboard, showing the highest number of quests completed. [/list]

Im 71 in the leader-board but i have not popped the achievement for being in the top 100 on " any leaderboard "
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

because it hasn't really updated.... Mine shows everyone at 0.
Gaius22

Post by Gaius22 »

All good additions specially on the trading "department", well done FF
"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."
EdwardsofAvil

Post by EdwardsofAvil »

Great now I don't want to do quests because I don't want my enemy to see my abilities. "Oh, he's done a bunch of monking and attacking quests..."
Carazco

Post by Carazco »

Merepatra wrote:Released: 30th August 2012
* An exact number of goods can now be entered on Parish guild donate screen, Parish Steward Purchase goods screen and the Village to Village trading screen. This is done by clicking on the small pencil icon shown now on those screens.
I suggested that :D
EdwardsofAvil

Post by EdwardsofAvil »

Packdaddy wrote:
EdwardsofAvil wrote:Great now I don't want to do quests because I don't want my enemy to see my abilities. "Oh, he's done a bunch of monking and attacking quests..."
TBH nothing that would not have been gained from looking at players achievements.

Quests pinhole your exact abilities and more importantly show what you CANT do. You might as well make research trees public in my opinion. Achievements are very different, though I always take a look before any action against that player, they are basic and blunt. It's the difference between looking at a player (ooo aaah... defensive diamond... defend 400 attackers that's so revealing!) and examining their research tree.

I'm stopping all questing, and I'm quite * off about this update.
pendragon

Post by pendragon »

All very nice i'm sure.

But when can we attack enemy siege camps?

I can't recall any event in history where the defender did not counter attack(atm).

I have to say this being 25% autistic,i tend to say what i think,but waiting for an attack from these camps is like watching paint dry.

Return to “News & Client Updates”