Problems with "Settings"

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Lord Alacrity

Problems with "Settings"

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Some players have reported that they are having problems trying to access the Settings in game. To solve this issue, you must simply delete your config.dat file.

It can be found here:

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData (hidden folder) \Roaming\Firefly Studios\Stronghold Kingdoms
SirCrabbe

Re: Problems with "Settings"

Post by SirCrabbe »

I'm also having problems with Parish chat log: It tends to show only the chat from 3 days ago or more. That is, the previous 2 days of chat are always missing. Other parish members are seeing the same thing. It makes any ongoing conversation within the parish impossible. Will the config file deletion help with that? If not, what could be causing this problem?
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

I am not sure if deleting the config.dat file will help in regards to the parish chat. You could try it.

The parish wall missing chat has happened before so it's a known issue. Could you please put in a ticket to support about it so they know it's still happening and will have it on file. Link is here http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/

*Remember parish wall info has a life of 30 days then it's gone.
Meerkat

Post by Meerkat »

I'm not sure if this comes into this subject but I'd just like to let support know that on world 5 the clock hasn't been set forward by 1 hour yet, I'm not sure about the other worlds, the clocks went forward by 1 hour not the weekend just gone but the weekend before on the 23/3/2012
Hakedof

Re: Problems with login page

Post by Hakedof »

login page coming up blank ,no news or pictures, and will not log in to my user name
Muhamad Zakaria

Post by Muhamad Zakaria »

windows microsoft /net framework/v2.0.50727/mscorpe.dll is either not disigned to run on windows
SIRMRNRD

Post by SIRMRNRD »

can anyone help me i cant log back in after downtime
Berubest

Post by Berubest »

Dans ce cas tout ceux qui désinstallé et réinstallé ne devrait pas avoir de problemes, mais ce n'est pas le cas
Berubest

Post by Berubest »

Lord Alacrity wrote:Some players have reported that they are having problems trying to access the Settings in game. To solve this issue, you must simply delete your config.dat file.

It can be found here:

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData (hidden folder) \Roaming\Firefly Studios\Stronghold Kingdoms
Non , cela ne résoud rien du tout, cela ne fait qu'effacer les identifiants de connexions.

Donnez une vraie solution et arretez de dire n'importe quoi

problem no solving
MarchesaDiane

Re: Problems with "Settings" World 4 / german

Post by MarchesaDiane »

the bankett list is defect . No updates since a few days . World 4 / german

Return to “Technical Help”