Nvidia Graphics Card Issues!

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
metroman

Re: Nvidia Graphics Card Issues!

Post by metroman »

DavidSpy wrote:So it's a system wide drop in FPS?
Yes.....and I can't figure out which program may be causing that..
metroman

Post by metroman »

OMG a new update just was released....and things seem to be running good now.....let's see how long it lasts....(It's been 5 minutes now...more then it used to be)
metroman

Post by metroman »

Nevermind...the second after I posted that comment, the systems started lagging again....and I even have the game on the Graphics Compatibility mode. :(
tmgibs79

Post by tmgibs79 »

I am having a problem where I click on a button to send carts or send a scout and it either doesn't work at all or it doesn't work for a very long time. Sometimes I click the button like 20+ times before it sends the unit. Is that an NVIDIA problem that will be fixed if I backstep the driver?
metroman

Post by metroman »

Try to back date the driver, and if that doesn't work, submit a trouble ticket.
tmgibs79

Post by tmgibs79 »

How do I submit a trouble ticket?
WRP_Beater

Post by WRP_Beater »

Regards,
WRP_Beater
Forgoth

Post by Forgoth »

I have 306.23 drivers, Windows 10 64 bit, dx11 and game on map screen blink every few or more seconds with white screen for 1 or more seconds (on nForce 630i). On other screens game is working normal. Is older version of game?
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

No idea what you are trying to say on that facebook link Much.
If you think you were unfairly banned just respond here with a simple explanation.
In my view it would be much better if Firefly listed all bans with the official reason for the bans so that everyone could see.
There would be many advantages for doing so and I cannot think of any downside for listing them.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

oh well I guess that explains it. I had a similar problem with World of Warcraft many years ago. I thought I had cancelled my subscription but due to an odd way their online account system worked it didn't actually register as a cancellation for some reason so it rolled over and in desperation I got the credit card company to cancel the transaction and Blizzard got angry and banned my account until I repaid the amount even tho I hadn't used the account during the period because I thought I had cancelled it. Oh well in a way it was better because online games waste way too much time anyway.
Hope it all works out ok for you Much.

Return to “Technical Help”