H14 surprise attacks H18

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
drakensilencer

Re: H14 surprise attacks H18

Post by drakensilencer »

ninja edits are fun to watch
Last edited by drakensilencer on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Please first develop brain.
http://prntscr.com/curjq5

First you say how abusing is retarded, 10 seconds later you abuse me. Really ? Have some respect
Nofate

Post by 220897 »

hes got a point :o
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

The ninja edits in this thread are too * High... If you aren't willing to have what you say stay on a wall indefinitely don't type it... I am fairly sure nowhere in this thread have I attacked a person personally.(this is new to me and PG posted and I said nothing!! :D ) I merely pointed out facts saying as stupid as 220's comments where they are no different than the * by squashem. I am a firm believer that if you can deal you should be able to take.

Milady is correct. You should all stop taking this game so * personal. No house here has acted with anything close to a moral high ground and if you ask h15 and h16 age 3 they will tell you that h9 then also didn't have moral high ground because according to them our declarations where * and unfounded. If you post hateful * or personally attack any player for anything in this game that is pretty unacceptable behavior. If you have issue with somebody about an in-game action take it out on them in-game with armies. Leave the hurtful words at the door (yeah this is coming from the guy that compared PG to himler and Defender04 age 1 to Hitler the hypocrisy is not lost on me)
del poncho

Post by del poncho »

Bglizard wrote:http://prntscr.com/curfd2

W9 seems to be the world to go to for forum warriors :P

haven't seen this much activity ever

LOL i havent been on the forums until recently but * does it get heated!
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

Last edited by drakensilencer on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

It is the same.
Morodin do you remember when you got mailbanned because you asked me why my parents have r4ped me hahahaha :lol: ( friendly )
Nofate
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Morodin88 wrote: (yeah this is coming from the guy that compared PG to himler and Defender04 age 1 to Hitler the hypocrisy is not lost on me)
Yes , you and I have had some very heated arguments in our time

But I have no bad feelings towards any Hammers of that time period and still look forward to working beside some of you if ever given the chance in the future of SHK's

So all good brother ;)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

Dino121 wrote:It is the same.
Morodin do you remember when you got mailbanned because you asked me why my parents have r4ped me hahahaha :lol: ( friendly )
For the record I asked you IF your parents touched you in naughty places as a child... then asked you if I should bring you a teddy bear so you could show me where they touched you.
You attack a man on christmas day then start * posting them... You expect me to ask you if you like flowers? Never mind that I locked you down in like 10mins flat. I've said worse things.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Morodin88 wrote:
Dino121 wrote:It is the same.
For the record I asked you IF your parents touched you in naughty places as a child... then asked you if I should bring you a teddy bear so you could show me where they touched you.
You attack a man on christmas day then start * posting them... You expect me to ask you if you like flowers? Never mind that I locked you down in like 10mins flat. I've said worse things.

If this was anyone else I'd be like "Wow" but this is Morodin, this is nothing new. How many times have you been mail banned on this world Morodin? It's somewhere around like 8 right?

My favorite was when you told Dawn to go shove a cobra up his *.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”