H14 surprise attacks H18

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Dino121

Re: H14 surprise attacks H18

Post by Dino121 »

Omar if H10 joins H18, I will wake up my players and we will attack h10. We will take your lands in few hours. We will reset you all, I will even back to game just to fight you.
I had idea to join H14 or to be allied with H14 but I got DDOSed so I am leaving game. H14 you can call me anytime, I will join game with my rogues and we will destroy H10. We have enough fp to claim any country on the map.

NOTE : I am leeaving game because of DDOS vulnerability but if H14 needs me, it can contact me via Samjan, mail him on W9 or Eu1 and he will call me.
Best regards
Nofate
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

jeez
Last edited by drakensilencer on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

I think you guys are missing my point... I'm not commenting on all that personal stuff, saying who did what, justifying actions, none of that. just pointing out that such a meme looked really silly and didnt portray a positive outlook on the house it came from.

W9 has become way too personal and a several of these issues are even extending beyond the game platform... I don't feel like getting involved in all this. Just gonna play my game. Sorry for commenting.

Jbone out!
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Dino121 wrote:Omar if H10 joins H18, I will wake up my players and we will attack h10. We will take your lands in few hours. We will reset you all, I will even back to game just to fight you.
I had idea to join H14 or to be allied with H14 but I got DDOSed so I am leaving game. H14 you can call me anytime, I will join game with my rogues and we will destroy H10. We have enough fp to claim any country on the map.

NOTE : I am leeaving game because of DDOS vulnerability but if H14 needs me, it can contact me via Samjan, mail him on W9 or Eu1 and he will call me.
Best regards
I'm so scared, mommy, mommy Dion is being nasty to me :'(
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Jbone I asked you to help me but you didn't even respond. Why ? I have lost bglizard as friend but I found few more friends, even better , ready to help me anytime.
Nofate
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Morodin88 wrote:I like how h10 has this many opinions of other houses diplomacy. For a house that likes fighting if you continue to jump on a side that is already in a war instead of declaring your own wars you will kill the world's activity because nobody will fight anymore... If you want to have as much fun fighting as you all claim then make your own wars without intervening in other's wars because butt rapes like h18 did kill activity... H18 just got what they dealt. This has nothing to do with any other house and if somebody keeps asking to get hit with their conduct then getting hit is pretty much just how the game works.

Draken's words should be taken with a grain of salt. If it was his choice, we'd would of declared war on every house on the map by now. Including 18, 14, and even 10.

I thought the meme was pretty well done :c

My regards to this war are pretty neutral. Hard to defend 18 when they pretty much more or less asked for this, they jumped into the H16 vs H14 war despite knowing we would enter 2-3 days later so it's no surprise 14 is angry. For the competitiveness of this world, I would actually probably be excited by an H14 victory.

That being said, many H18 are my friends from last age, and some even ages before that. Seeing them get hit and having to watch is never fun.

This among other factors has lead to a very fractured view in H10 on which side is in the right, and which is in the wrong. One that has been debated endlessly and how our response should be. Do we help our friends whom helped us when things were looking very uncertain at the start of age 4 but made this mess themselves? Or do we stand aside and watch as our allies get demolished but this will mean a much more competitive war and future wars after it.

One side, we help our long term allies and kill the world. An H14 loss here will almost certainly mean no future wars

Other side we stand aside and watch who comes out on top so that we can have fun in the future.

There is no morally correct answer here. And it's been endlessly debated and discussed.

EDIT: Sorry Dino, not helping you hit H20, a house of farmers :P
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

nice
Last edited by drakensilencer on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Don't forget me, mandrake, Samjan, clico etc. Samjan is probably the best player in this game, he taught me how to play too)))
Nofate
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

@KingJbone, you are right. Somewhere along the line this war game, which was meant to be fun, became a character assassination game. Unfortunately, it also became very personal for many and they've felt the need to attack with far more effective weapons than pixelated catapults . . . . like using hurtful words and accusations.

No one cares enough to have morals . . . so best to stop expecting it . . . I know I have lost mine.

http://prnt.sc/cudxjl
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Milady it was good for you to leave the game, I feel sorry for myself because I didn't leave it earlier, even before you. this game is crap
Nofate

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”