Death of a once great game (Jacky's NEW VIDEO)

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
champppy

Re: Death of a once great game (Jacky's NEW VIDEO)

Post by champppy »

FC_Groningen wrote:Alright, let's repeat the same routine then. Proof please.
Well if we're going to be ignorant...

Proof please?
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

Something called burden of proof. You/your group opened by stating that house 19 mostly consists of cheaters. No proof provided and countered by the development team, which leaves us here.
LeonEhe

Post by LeonEhe »

I have seen H19 using alts! I'm an eyewitness! I can testify in court!

PS: Don't forget to praise the sun
champppy

Post by champppy »

FC_Groningen wrote:Something called burden of proof. You/your group opened by stating that house 19 mostly consists of cheaters. No proof provided and countered by the development team, which leaves us here.
If you played actively in this world you'd realize deductive reasoning is all you need. You're not going to be ALWAYS able to find a black and white proof, but you can use common sense and self-determine the issue at hand.

Development team countered itself. If you consider their numbers, you'd realize that the numbers in H19 and co. and the numbers they provided are mathematically incorrect as stated by several members INSIDE and OUTSIDE of H6/H3.

So before you actively assume that we're just repeating it over and over, maybe you should do your own research. Majority rules and this is the case. I, for one, don't like calling anyone cheaters without a base. But if you actively played throughout the whole server, you'd realize that some of the things they do is nearly impossible to do without using multiple alt-accounts. This is my first world and, even to I, it seems pretty * clear.

Now, like I've said before, not all of them are cheaters. They have tons of good players and not 'cheating' as well. They're cheaters in EVERY house, but it is because FF allows it. The unfortunate thing is that H19 uses it at a higher rate/magnitude.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

As I said in the past, I see a lot of familiar faces in both house 3 and 6 and know plenty of guys that use alts or other mechanisms that are questionable at best or condone/encourage it. Again, I won't rat anyone out, but in the first place, it looks dubious to me to point to someone else and say "they do it too and I think more often". Also, again, take a look around the map and see how many "neutrals" are around Russia that are/were all willing to help house 19 and I can't blame them if they take a look around what has been written about them.

There's also a high number of people that now quit playing and were or are in another house right now and you'll come to a much, much higher number than the actual number you guys keep refering to. Point remains that you guys underestimated the power neutrals/locals can have over the game/glory race. As I also said, that might be a good thing as well, because lately, it has become easier and easier to just ignore these people and take whatever you want.
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

I keep seeing people use the argument that since glory could have been won with legit players, that means there isnt heavy alt use. I'd like to point out there is actually a larger and more obvious alt use than glory benefits.

I'm of course referring to the players who are page rank, and spawn in an area just to absolve or send i.d. to a russain, then disappear again after the monks are sent. this is what the alts are most commonly used for; monking benefits. To groom them for glory benefits takes time to build, but these little monking accounts are much simpler to set up and as a result are much more common.

when was the last time a legit page spent the research points to be able to send i.d. to a prince? c'mon. and i see it all the time here.

please stop assuming the firefly got to the bottom of the alt accusations. they didnt. they simply looked at the logistics behind the 1 day glory round in relation to alting, and keep in mind the alts that allegedly have been used for glory are indeed the smallest group of alt accounts, due to the fact that they require the most work.

dont get me started on the sccount sharing ;)
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

We all know that, but that happens in all houses
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

FC_Groningen wrote:We all know that, but that happens in all houses
i know it does, but ive seen more from the russains in a mere week than ive ever seen for any house on any server before. combined.

ive never complained about that sort of thing til now, just because they do it so much....it really starts to kill the game when you manage to get a player all excommed up to raze him then suddenly out of nowhere a page spawns and send absolves or i.d.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

KingJbone wrote:
FC_Groningen wrote:We all know that, but that happens in all houses
i know it does, but ive seen more from the russains in a mere week than ive ever seen for any house on any server before. combined.

ive never complained about that sort of thing til now, just because they do it so much....it really starts to kill the game when you manage to get a player all excommed up to raze him then suddenly out of nowhere a page spawns and send absolves or i.d.
I think it kills the game when its 2000 players against 400, You are making players use alt accounts as that the only way they will survive, yes there ha sbeen alot of it used before but when you have all villages under attack and you cant keep fp going you have to resort to drastic measures which is cheating to give advantage, maybe they should create a alt account card because then FF would make money, it seems if you spend money you cna get all the advantages in the world with the super powered cards they have these days.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Ok so lets just say you all hate Russians for 99& of there house cheating, I admire them for the fact there fighting non stop since day 1 they have took land from Poland, Scandinavia. and pretty much all of western Europe at some point and there still trying even though there numbers are low and they have no safe place to hide. So I understand why you guys have to hate on them but I have reported many for numerous alt accounts and there still around so I can only think these alts are players from different worlds who have come in to help them out. (well within rules)

I love to see h19 fighting back though its impressive to me that they are still going. There a breath of fresh air and wish there was houses like that in all the worlds as they wouldn't be so boring.

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”