time to say goodbye ?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Elyan

Re: time to say goodbye ?

Post by Elyan »

I just have one question

Micha, do you still SWALLOW ?
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

yes i still swallow every day as long as you deliever me that big load as usual, we can hook up one day i need some tasty stuff before exams
i dont need to hear your confession, i know your players for years and i played with and against them, so i know what they are doing
anyways its quite funny that you say look where are you now after mali since its summer and we were going to quit in late april/early may anyways, im surprised they even farm :D
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

we are saying that to you children, you swallowed them you MONSTER !
TotallyNotMicha

TotallyNotMicha

DuLe91 wrote:Fix this stupid rollback and do it properly ...
>cmd open cd player
>cmd take out cd
>cmd insert new cd
>cmd play

congratulations! you achieved new sentence! you may use it now!
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

you can write a bibble with my words
anyway like made in poland i saw players from almost every corner of the world use trading bot ( except italians , we are noobs and i am 99.9% sure tha noone of us use trading bot )

trading bot is really stupid , make few gold and tell to enemy that you are off ( you should id and at this point it work )
autoid , still waiting for a prof ( send me a message in game with id of the player with auto id bot )
multiaccounts , no matter where you came from , same mac addres= ban ( don't know if ther are exception for big carders , and i don't thing , but in this case russians are not advantaged )
MMO , 90% of our enemy don't know they are playing an online game
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

Juris931 wrote:you can write a bibble with my words
anyway like made in poland i saw players from almost every corner of the world use trading bot ( except italians , we are noobs and i am 99.9% sure tha noone of us use trading bot )

trading bot is really stupid , make few gold and tell to enemy that you are off ( you should id and at this point it work )
autoid , still waiting for a prof ( send me a message in game with id of the player with auto id bot )
multiaccounts , no matter where you came from , same mac addres= ban ( don't know if ther are exception for big carders , and i don't thing , but in this case russians are not advantaged )
MMO , 90% of our enemy don't know they are playing an online game
the fact is they dont seem to keep the cheaters banned, we've had 10+ players from single group banned and only 2 stayed banned, and that wwas after the 2nd time they were banned
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”