GC1 login problems

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
iron_fist_95

Re: GC1 login problems

Post by iron_fist_95 »

at least now they finally show gc1 as offline
iron_fist_95

Post by iron_fist_95 »

its back up
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

Yunus2003 wrote:vimpycz left only 2 villas......... :lol:

Sure... :D I am fine, but some my members which wasnt able to ID in the morning were raze by these scrubs...
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

VimpyCZ wrote:
Yunus2003 wrote: Well SOS fight really fair... If they couldnt do much in the game, they report you and you get banned even you havent broken any rule....

Well done FF admins, you dont have any proof against me and ban me only because of SOS asked. I dont have and I didnt had any second account. I didnt log to other accounts, I didnt give my login credentials to anyone. I play my account alone.

All people with I am playing, knows that I am that guy who is in game 16+hours per day, sometimes more and that I play with one account. I even dont have time to play wolf server with global together.

FF support removed my ticket, united with other one which was about something else and closed both. Someone want to hide my ticket??? This is why I am doing this public.

This game goes to * if admins ban only because drsepa is making a ticket.

I will do everything to kill that arrogant guy and then I quit this * game where some rich people could do what they want. I dont care how much FP will he buy for crowns, everyone who will be helping him, will be my enemy.

Now I understand some russians complaining why they were banned.

I just feel sorry for so much money and time I spent in this game...
they closed topic earlier than I read - sloupok

When I wrote about bans Russian players, many of you have said that this is true. And now you are experiencing the same thing.

Vimpy fought for months against Russian. I am sure that on him was written a lot of tickets in a support.
But it was written by Sepa, and everything turned out. Me was banned after 5 minutes as Sepa complained admin, so no wonder.

Another funny that the FF cleaned my correspondence in GC1 , but there are still screenshots ;b

Funny moment that owner of account(balsa.zyzz) in the army. But the account has continued to play an active life.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

B0CMAN might be the most bitter player I have ever came across in this game. Your entire team was basically banned for cheating lol So glad that they got rid of you as a game mod. Either you knew your faction was cheating and allowed it or you are the worst moderator ever and missed your entire faction cheating. Either way it was obvious you should not be a game mod. I played with a few other game mods and they played honorably and honestly.

Bitter Bocman is what we call you now ;-)
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

drsepa wrote:B0CMAN might be the most bitter player I have ever came across in this game. Your entire team was basically banned for cheating lol So glad that they got rid of you as a game mod. Either you knew your faction was cheating and allowed it or you are the worst moderator ever and missed your entire faction cheating. Either way it was obvious you should not be a game mod. I played with a few other game mods and they played honorably and honestly.

Cry more in support like a little girl :D

We fight months and only than we start fight with you in 1 day 23 players was banned. So they broke the rules of the game for months and were only banned when you cry. You have no honor, you have no eggs even acknowledge the fact that the truth is on my side.
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

B0CMAN wrote:
drsepa wrote:B0CMAN might be the most bitter player I have ever came across in this game. Your entire team was basically banned for cheating lol So glad that they got rid of you as a game mod. Either you knew your faction was cheating and allowed it or you are the worst moderator ever and missed your entire faction cheating. Either way it was obvious you should not be a game mod. I played with a few other game mods and they played honorably and honestly.

We fight months and only than we start fight with you in 1 day 23 players was banned. So they broke the rules of the game for months and were only banned when you cry. You have no honor, you have no eggs even acknowledge the fact that the truth is on my side.

yes the truth is on your side. 23 of your faction mates were cheaters. well 23 accounts that is. it was probably only 4 people. you kick the war 6 months ago. why are you still posting
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

At least they are finally admitting it.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Erm....I'm like a alderman on there....no thanks.

You keep hiding away on dead world's though boy.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

B0CMAN wrote:

You are correct I have NO eggs :shock: :? :lol: :oops:

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”