H14 surprise attacks H18

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
drakensilencer

Re: H14 surprise attacks H18

Post by drakensilencer »

also remember wessex and south east england? yea that got taken off you guys too at the begining lol. every move you do you lose all your stuff LOL
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

omar1994 wrote:Oh boy :o,

Looks like that shy kid in class grew a pair :geek:. What was H14 thinking when they decided to make this move :? ? They must be really confident in winning as I don't think H18 will show any mercy this time :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen:.

What H14's move if H10 joins in to support H18 ;)? (we're just watching the show atm :D) Will they bring in H12 fighters and maybe H19 :P?

Interesting, interesting.......this so fun :lol:.

Have fun :),

Omar

http://prntscr.com/cu7zea Omar! what did I say about using that many emoji's :(
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

was squash king of wales?

you guys are bragging and making memes about taking 1 county by capping an offline player and monking away 1 more county for a matter of minutes? circle * in ts about this massive accomplishment?

this is a really bad look for h14..i would delete this post but thats just me
del poncho

Post by del poncho »

Well lets look at what happened when we went to war with h16. H18 jumped in most the way through the war with h16 when things were settling down. That was a surprise attack. It wasn't like we were three days in but when we were over a week in was when the jumped us.
del poncho

Post by del poncho »

Im happy to talk about the details of whats up on ts if anyone wants to know. Just poke me.
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

KingJbone wrote:you guys are bragging and making memes about taking 1 county by capping an offline player
firstly more than 1 county Jbone... secondly when said player is stupid enough to have auto traders on to show the world he is offline that really is his own fault not his enemies.
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

(this msg has been deleted cuz idiots like morodin think its bad to have an opinion)
Last edited by drakensilencer on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

I like how h10 has this many opinions of other houses diplomacy. For a house that likes fighting if you continue to jump on a side that is already in a war instead of declaring your own wars you will kill the world's activity because nobody will fight anymore... If you want to have as much fun fighting as you all claim then make your own wars without intervening in other's wars because butt rapes like h18 did kill activity... H18 just got what they dealt. This has nothing to do with any other house and if somebody keeps asking to get hit with their conduct then getting hit is pretty much just how the game works.
del poncho

Post by del poncho »

drakensilencer wrote:.
Because "H16 asked for help... We are helping them" - Crimson Defender

is formal
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

del poncho wrote:
drakensilencer wrote:.
Because "H16 asked for help... We are helping them" - Crimson Defender