Wheel tier lv1 Contest (?-Stash X-mas style)

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
Ying the Mighty

Re: Wheel tier lv1 Contest (?-Stash X-mas style)

Post by Ying the Mighty »

how long was that there for? i was busy the last couple of days and was only able to capitalize on it the night before they took it off :(
Dxarg-Log

Re: Wheel tier lv1 Contest (?-Stash X-mas style)

Post by Dxarg-Log »

empireonline wrote:they took it out i wasted a arab stallion and counted about 150 stashes i got 1 spin
I just buy a cards of speed x4. I scored 300 wheels in 3 worlds, though I did not buy the cards in the other worlds, i tried to collect more in Europe.
In fact, I received my surprise from FF, i received cards knighthood on 40kk honor.
But after the first card of speed to 3h action for scouting, for the same 3 hours, I got half from 100 wheels.

When I waited for the time when most players are already asleep and I almost single-handedly collected wheels, I could barely get 100 points of cards instead of 45. Although I noticed immediately fix, I can not understand why FF this did, because most players do not even have received, because they did not use the cards in time.
_

I know other projects in games been activated use of bugs. The only correct way if FF doubted in their awards, this awards to devalue. Thus, in the long run, the players will not receive the benefits that could give accumulated expensive resources, because they become useless resources.

By the way, the same thing had to do with the rewards of winning the Glory. It would be possible to remove all the reward for victory in the first age apart from entering the Hall of Fame. That would be fair.
_
sorry for translate.

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”