H6 alts

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
LeonEhe

Re: H6 alts

Post by LeonEhe »

meatball2k wrote:some to save there skin some to join the winning house and various other reasons

Jumpin houses is not really "saving skin" cuz everyone bashes people for doing that.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

SirHendro wrote:wow you guys didnt needed much posts to get back to hating each other :D
it still saves your skin though, people jump house yeah they get called names and whatever but they still have the full quota of villages therefore they have saved there skin. Theres always players that bounce around to the winning house time and time again.

@SirHendro, Its all fun and games, where all part of the same side now where all best buddies :-)
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Barjot jumped to H19 cause they were having a cry.

And the guys from H6 going into H3 are for glory, not house jumpers. Not sure who Meatty was referring to but figured id toss that out for general info.
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

StarReaper wrote:Barjot jumped to H19 cause they were having a cry.

And the guys from H6 going into H3 are for glory, not house jumpers. Not sure who Meatty was referring to but figured id toss that out for general info.
they working with H3 or like what...
theres some guys in that faction id rather not see swords on
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

They are there to provide daily glory based on seats.
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

so i wont see a very motivated and very erect Empireonline in gotaland anytime soon?
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
empireonline

Post by empireonline »

homeless / meatball im only in h3 because star asked me to make sure Russia doesn't win, we are out of glory race so our seat glory should be used against Russia, Im h6 through and through, my enemies are h10 and h19, i have no reason to take on German enemies or goals, as a matter of fast i tried to avoid being the one to move and create a faction but star asked really nice and im a team player.

Dont worry about me hitting toads or invading toad land, you know how i role, very specific and direct, and h10's little stunt has got my eye on them pretty exclusively, to the point i pulled from Russia just to put more pressure on them since they think they can toy around in my backyard.

If you think i flipped to win think again bro 5 spins is garbage and i never get fp from spins and i could care less about a victory i cant share with my friends or didn't earn myself, we won w7 so i know we are skilled players.

i really only care that Russia doesn't win in eu at all.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Gotcha, I am far from retarded. I would usually explain my posts but to you theres no point as I can tell your mentality so I will not waste my time.

Good luck in age 2, I actually like some of the players in your faction and worked well with them in our times against Russia its just a shame they have players like you but I suppose someone has to take in the special cases.
Chaosu

Post by Chaosu »

Are we in age 2 and it's politics yet? I'm taking offers from faction leaders. PS. Don't message if you are a Rabbit or you reside in Italy.
empireonline

Post by empireonline »

sepa is good i fought him when you guys invaded spain but the way he fights will burn your resources extremely fast and you have to count on the fp of others even more then a normal good fighter. Am i on sepa's level? depends how much you want to * me off then sure i can drop a stack on crowns in a week and be that good, but then i look back and realize i proved nothing, so ill stick to my 150 a week rather i need it or not, the problem with this game is you have to spend money to be "good" without it your just another dude

after almost 300 days of straight fighting i dont have a abundance of fp or honor or gold, but that wont stop me.

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”