congratulations H/19

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
meatball2k

Re: congratulations H/19

Post by meatball2k »

Ok now come on lets get real people, 1st of all I am fighting Russia so my opinion is not biased in any way but they have been fighting from the start and most of the time there actually fighting with numbers against them, yes they have neutrals and probably a lot of alts. Even so you don't have 6 or so stars by being good at quests, They are now massivley against the numbers as there houses and h5 consist of just over 400 members, H6 alone have probably more then combine that with the house 13 and h20 you have a fair few players THEN add in h3 and there crew. So lets not say h19 are just farmers qho can quest there a top notch side and also great attackers (I have been on the wrong end of many a capping from them)

I understand now they have to rely on quests to win as its pretty much impossible for them to take land when they have to defend there own land as if there lives depended on it which leaves little room for invading new lands.

Yes there is chance they cheat but to cheat on that scale it would take the full house of 400+ members to also cheat along with them, I don't think that's possible for so many players to cheat on that scale yet none of them have come out after quitting or leaving the house and saying exactly how its done.

I am no lover of h19 I want them to crumble as much as everyone else but there not going anywhere any time soon, but there not as bad as everyone is making out there pound for pound one of the best houses I have ever seen in the time I have played this game.
LeonEhe

Post by LeonEhe »

Well they are no good attackers since they failed to take anything from us and lost a lot. They have less memebrs in houses just because their alts are sitting without a faction/house, waiting to get invited to drop that sweet glory. But I do agree that they are not all farmers. They do have few players that are actually pretty good and hard to take on, but well, the rest are farmers xd
LeonEhe

Post by LeonEhe »

Asmex2007 wrote:
LeonEhe wrote:Well they are no good attackers since they failed to take anything from us and lost a lot. They have less memebrs in houses just because their alts are sitting without a faction/house, waiting to get invited to drop that sweet glory. But I do agree that they are not all farmers. They do have few players that are actually pretty good and hard to take on, but well, the rest are farmers xd

LeonEhe, when will play against all world then you can call anyone 'farmer'. Stupid earl)
Truth hurts, eh? There is only handfull of players who are good fighters in H19. The rest is trying but failing.

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”