November Update Notes

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Squeakymm

Re: November Update Notes

Post by Squeakymm »

Let them you know you havent played a heavy carder i have yes this adds a challenge thats all it does but firefly is out for one thing money and if it brings in money there gonna do it
LittlePixie

Post by LittlePixie »

Squeakymm wrote:Thing is all of you can easily get these new cards there in the vetrans rewards so it isnt as if you guys cant use them back at your oponent aswell
Do you actually understand what the definition of a 'heavy carder' is? If you do, then please explain how these cards are not game breaking and how a carder who spends 100s if not 1000s of $/£/euros won't have a huge advantage over someone like myself who is a full time, stay at home parent with a limited budget and can only buy crowns occasionally.

When a carder can literally buy dozens of these cards to use every week if they choose to, it totally unbalances the game if the rest of us have to rely on 'veteran rewards' for a shot at getting these cards. What do you think the chances are of actually getting one of these new cards in your 2 cards per day? Probably around 0.1% per time, and that's probably being generous.

FF really don't seem to understand the long term implications of bringing in cards such as these. Short term cash grab, but in the longer term, when all the light/non-carding fighters/PVPers have left the game, and the only other people left in the game are those playing 'Farmville', there will be no need for the heavy carders to spend a lot on the game because they'll be able to dominate it easily with moderate card use. That = lower revenue.
TokHaar

Post by TokHaar »

Squeakymm wrote:Let them you know you havent played a heavy carder i have yes this adds a challenge thats all it does but firefly is out for one thing money and if it brings in money there gonna do it

no, it decreases the net revenue, when you have players leaving after every update this decreases the total money they will get, sure the carders will all spend £1000 today but they'll have so many cards that they won't need to buy more for quite a while, they will still be paying what there every month but players like morodin and myself who pay monthly, we will stop, thus decreasing net revenue and diluting the player base to the point where the heavy carders will get bored from playing against heavy carders. this game has at most 6 months until it's dead
Last edited by TokHaar on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squeakymm

Post by Squeakymm »

Thats your opinion
TokHaar

Post by TokHaar »

Squeakymm wrote:Thats your opinion
that's basic economics
Squeakymm

Post by Squeakymm »

that all i said to begin with
Squeakymm

Post by Squeakymm »

no it isnt just cause you think the game is gonna go bye bye from some cards your opnion no one knows what will happen at all
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

not a great update, but at least an update.

the carders pay for the game, so give them what they want with some consideration for the none carders.
nomatophobia

Post by nomatophobia »

i already have some of these cards, ie. expert protection

not only is this an utter waste of a monthly update (just as many others have been) part of it isn't even an update just a list of cards we already had access to from packs :lol: they are just rubbing it in how little they want to work on these updates

by the way I have just released an update for this game! now you can use 1 basic logistics 2 advanced scavenging and last but not least 3 orchard management

there we go now me and the developers have done similar amounts of work this month on bettering their game
Lokys

Post by Lokys »

Moderator action: We have no problem with constructive criticism but you were just flaming and being rude.

Return to “News & Client Updates”