admins wrong pruning of there said forum ..

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
wtfisthis

Re: admins wrong pruning of there said forum ..

Post by wtfisthis »

pasdabong wrote:dear mr firefly admin i would like your input as to my statements .. i dont expect a reply as everyone can see you have had plenty of time to counter my claims .......

id like to take this time to thank all for taking the time to read this and understand not all members of this forum hide with the admins ....

id like to also point out the conflict of interest from a company side of things ... id have expected the admins and mods not to be able to have active playing accounts sat in houses ectect due to payments being made to the said company by the general public ....

ive mailed a legal representiitive within the gaming enviroment for a little advise as to refunds to payments ect ect for all you guys with a 2nd account ..... im also sure that selling a product which breaks there own gaming codes as to alt accounts is also a breach with the uk market place ....
pasda you do realise that moderators and administrators are 2 completly seperate things... if you can't realise this then you should really not rant about it... mods are usually volunteers in multiple games.. but yes admins having an in-game account is qeustionable though also logical to test out bugs in that specific world and report them so it's not completly unreasonable
pasdabong

Post by pasdabong »

i do understand the difference and your statement with regards to bugs is wrong ...
with 17 years of experience in the gaming industry .. anyone who knows me knows i play mainly fps .... was part of the testing team for activisions rtcw wildwest mod (credits to hewster and boltyboy) as well as fingers in a lot of other online gaming projects ..... so lets explain
a respected company will always alpha test then beta test befor realeasing into the community with the possible of a micro patch for small low lvl coding errors .....

hahaha love it when someone who knows jack * tries to comment
pasdabong

Post by pasdabong »

WRP_Beater wrote:The difference is simple. Moderators do have accounts with which they play normally, they can join factions and houses, but they do not have any power that can give them an unfair advantage against other players. Moderators cannot access support tickets, names of banned players and such. The admins can access support tickets, can ban players etc, but they do not normally play. They do have accounts which they use solely for things such as receiving mails and reports. They cannot join factions or houses.

lol you missed the ones that are activly playing but shouldnt be .. what bracket are they in
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

admins are also paid employees

mods are players who need attention and to feel special.

;)
wtfisthis

Post by wtfisthis »

pasdabong wrote:i do understand the difference and your statement with regards to bugs is wrong ...
with 17 years of experience in the gaming industry .. anyone who knows me knows i play mainly fps .... was part of the testing team for activisions rtcw wildwest mod (credits to hewster and boltyboy) as well as fingers in a lot of other online gaming projects ..... so lets explain
a respected company will always alpha test then beta test befor realeasing into the community with the possible of a micro patch for small low lvl coding errors .....

hahaha love it when someone who knows jack * tries to comment
you're comparing this to FPS yet claim to have experience in the matter...... real time bug testing is part of gaming the difference between a MMORPG and a FPS is the fact that FPSes can be fully analysed and tested before you play because it is 1 complete picture while on the other end MMORPG is an everchanging world thus harder to bugtest on forehand... you might disagree with this premise but that doesn't make it less true
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

All the power you have in numbers but you all still cry about mods when they are doing their job. I can not count the number of times I was insulted by members of H9 on this forum clearly breaking the forum rules, but I did not whine about it.
Unknownhost wrote: mods are players who need attention and to feel special.
;)
I LOL at someone in H9 saying someone else needs to feel special.

It is sad that so many players have forgotten that this is a game, and beyond that, think they own the game, and have more rights in this game than Firefly.
Last edited by countjimula on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
pasdabong

Post by pasdabong »

lol i forgot to mention 5 years with codemasters the lord of the rings online alpha and beta and lead kinship on snowbourn server .. me and skins tested that also ..

now that is mmo and we went through alpha and beta but again this was little codemasters ..

shall we continue ?
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

countjimula wrote:All the power you have in numbers but you all still cry about mods when they are doing their job. I can not count the number of times I was insulted by members of H9 on this forum clearly breaking the forum rules, but I did not whine about it.
until now, lmao

/edit ruhro, i hit a nerve on jimmy. hims had to edit his post after this post.
Last edited by Unknownhost on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pasdabong

Post by pasdabong »

im not crying or flaming or even insulting anyone .... its a debate .. so please feel free to crawl back with your pittyfull h9 bullied me statement ........

please feel free to post and try to keep it on topic as the admins requested .. id would want them to think this was turning into a flame fest
wtfisthis

Post by wtfisthis »

pasdabong wrote:lol i forgot to mention 5 years with codemasters the lord of the rings online alpha and beta and lead kinship on snowbourn server .. me and skins tested that also ..

now that is mmo and we went through alpha and beta but again this was little codemasters ..

shall we continue ?
even those have in game bug testers difference is usually they let the players do it here the admins do it i don't see anything wrong with that nor does it make Firefly less credible and as i stated earlier you can disagree with this premise but it doesn't make it less true

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”