It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 House 19 should be out. 

Post Re: House 19 should be out.
Lord Lightning wrote:
You need to just stop posting on any thread that has anything to do with this game on any world.

Great, if you can't attack the message attack the messenger.

Both sides worked with the same information, even if it was contradictory, and made their decisions based on that information. Anyone looking at the news and the glory screen would know that the outcome was in question. It came down to what do we trust, the news reporting on what the scoreboard says, or the scoreboard. When the news and the scoreboard did not say the same thing we trusted the scoreboard and our judgement proved to be correct.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Lord Lightning,

it is not a question about me as a person, just talking to you as you seem to be the only one who didnt understand this whole situation yet. both sides did fight for this glory race and both sides did it on the last day. sorr, but noone cared about any missinformation as the quests were obviously done on both sides. this race was interesting and had something new, but it was never unfair. house 2 could have send more guys into h20 to do quests and stuff, but they left them alone and now you can see the outcome of good teamwork.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Lord Alacrity wrote:
This does not END the round. The round will currently end only when at the time Glory is calculated one house is already at or reaches one million points.

Well we know have a problem..... in which you guys have making and I am willing to bet WILL happen on some world. I all ready explained this in my first post of

House X Gets to 1 Million glory first

But due to it not being at the "right" time House Y then gets more Glory (Due to making more) and wins.

Now it should be instant lock on who ever gets to the 1,000,000 glory. That way this problem would actually be resolved totally.

Now as LL suggestion was not liked how about this.

What if we bring back H20 and just start the glory over as this IS fireflys fault for not explaining the rules.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:16 pm

You just can't stand it that H20 lost this race, can you? You knew that glory round isn't over. We saw H2 players moving counties to H20 and also doing quests for glory. But while H20 got like 20k points, H19 got 100k and was 50k above you.
You should know how this glory race works, and I'm sure you knew it, so don't act like you didn't know.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm

So England wasnt H19? Hmmm..... guess Im color blind.

And no Im not angry that H20 lost. Im angry that the admins didnt think of these problems before.

If H19 got dropped due to something like this I would say that it was not fair for them and that they should be brought.

Now before you post please think about what I said and then think (I know, hard) about what you want to say in replay to what I said. Not some half assed rant going some where else.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 pm

As this thread has devolved into flaming I am closing it.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5