House 19 should be out.

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
JVC.com

Re: House 19 should be out.

Post by JVC.com »

Lightning you know h20 has lost this fight for glory and now you search for a way to make us loose sth also? really kind of you, but not needed i guess. it was visable for everyone that the race wasnt finished as the leaderboard didnt reset. the wrong news were a mistake and i am sry that you thought you won anything, but the race ends when the banners are reset and a star is given on the gloryboard, not on any news. h20 should have known that and has lost just a fair way, no matter what responses they got for crying at the supporters. actually you had luck lightning. h19 allready was far ahead of your h6 and h20 was near to kick you out of glory also. would have been a shame to see honest players get reset by this crying babes, but maybe it would have woke you up to stand up against h2 also,as they are weak now and need to end as any dictator does. would like to see an individual scotland we could fight after we both together managed to defeat tca. it was never your system lord lightning, nore willthose guys ever respect you. from all i have heared you are just some scottish farmers needed for monks and glory points.
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

Rules, rules, rules. everywhere this written orders to guys that cant see the result themselves...

In the future you know so it is better to just go on playing than chilling out and saying you won cause it is written in the not updated Wiki. You should just try to stay ahead of your enemy as long as you see the race is going on. there are not everytime all rules and results of it clear, but we all knew the server would only update once a day and h2 didnt reach the mark fast enough, then the round lasts one whole more day Lightning as it ever was before.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

To clarify, the Wiki never said that the round ends when one House reaches one million glory. It has always said that the House to reach one million glory first will win the round. This does not END the round. The round will currently end only when at the time Glory is calculated one house is already at or reaches one million points. The House with the least number of points at the time the round ends will be removed. On August 18th, House 2 became the first House to reach one million points and thus won the round. Even if another House also reached a million points that day, they would not win the round, which is what was alluded to in the staff reply from Support. On August 19th, when the daily glory calculations were made, House 2 was found to be at or above a million points and the round was ended. When the round ended, House 20 had the least points and was eliminated.

None of the rules were changed, we simply expanded upon an article in the Wiki for better clarity regarding when a round officially ended.
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

yes the round is over when 1 million points are reached, but when the server updates it and not when someone says it is over. it was allways like this and i hope it will stay, was a really interesting funny and hard end of the round. everything clear now my Lord.
Veru

Post by Veru »

How long are you playing this game? For the every single glory round on every single world, when the round is over, all points are automatically reset to 0. This didn't happen now on W2, that meant glory round still lasts for one day. H19 and its allies got a chance to keep house in race and did it. Why do you try to find cheating in it?
Veru

Post by Veru »

I saved them ealier and did those quests when "glory round was over". Anyway, this news has been changed for the second time now, when it was first added, H20 was to be eliminated, the next day it was H19 and another day H20 ;)
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

please dont make us all laugh Lord Lightning. H20 didnt stop to do quests as they nearly overtook h6 and gained alot of glory points while h19 won that glory fight. they did know it and just cried as they knew they were not good enough.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Lord Lightning wrote: You need to just stop posting on any thread that has anything to do with this game on any world.
Great, if you can't attack the message attack the messenger.

Both sides worked with the same information, even if it was contradictory, and made their decisions based on that information. Anyone looking at the news and the glory screen would know that the outcome was in question. It came down to what do we trust, the news reporting on what the scoreboard says, or the scoreboard. When the news and the scoreboard did not say the same thing we trusted the scoreboard and our judgement proved to be correct.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

Lord Lightning,

it is not a question about me as a person, just talking to you as you seem to be the only one who didnt understand this whole situation yet. both sides did fight for this glory race and both sides did it on the last day. sorr, but noone cared about any missinformation as the quests were obviously done on both sides. this race was interesting and had something new, but it was never unfair. house 2 could have send more guys into h20 to do quests and stuff, but they left them alone and now you can see the outcome of good teamwork.
Chuck22

Post by Chuck22 »

Lord Alacrity wrote: This does not END the round. The round will currently end only when at the time Glory is calculated one house is already at or reaches one million points.

Well we know have a problem..... in which you guys have making and I am willing to bet WILL happen on some world. I all ready explained this in my first post of

House X Gets to 1 Million glory first

But due to it not being at the "right" time House Y then gets more Glory (Due to making more) and wins.

Now it should be instant lock on who ever gets to the 1,000,000 glory. That way this problem would actually be resolved totally.

Now as LL suggestion was not liked how about this.

What if we bring back H20 and just start the glory over as this IS fireflys fault for not explaining the rules.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”