W2 is a waste of time.

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Kaledren

W2 is a waste of time.

Post by Kaledren »

It's truly sad that there has to be such an overwhelming monopoly on everything in W2 due to the CA that you either have to join them, or be constantly harassed and your game time made miserable...even if you were in conflict with them, declare defeat, and pose absolutely no threat to them in any way. Or truly want to just be Neutral and enjoy the game as it once was before entering the politics, etc aspects of it all.

Internet gangsters, nothing more. Show everyone how tough you are behind your computer screen. Feel sorry for them actually. Never understood gamers that get off on destroying other people's game time. Have to have sad RL existences, or some pent up hostility for one reason or another.

W2, as the title says, is a waste of time unless your a masochist (Against them), or a front runner/coward (Join them). No competition to it...just cheating and bullying. I'm out....as I am sure MANY have done before me. Back to the rest of the SH series and other more interesting, competitive, and actually fun games.

Firefly...maybe you should take heed of the way you have the worlds set up (Should only allow up to 4 Houses to make Alliances at a given time) so there can be some sense of actual competition and not supreme rule because EVERYONE is on the tyrannical side. Maybe you wouldn't lose players constantly. Because seriously...I bet you do not have 1 million subscribers. You may have a few hundred thousand....and a few hundred thousand more alt accounts used to share with other players to keep watch on their assets (cheating) and multi-accounting (cheating)....to go along with the ones who bot.
Last edited by Kaledren on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reynauld de Chatillon

Re: W2 is a waste of time.

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

Kaledren you shouldn't give up. That would just give the CA more satisfaction. Don't give them that satisfaction. I know you have played on World2 for a long time but you can show your true self too. I'm sure you're a strong person in real-life. If you are then show the CA what type of person you are. You don't have to fight them or join them but just show them that you are a human with rights. By remaining on World2 you are exercising your right of preference but you can leave world2 if you want. I wouldn't blame you if you left anyway.
Roland of Bremen

Post by Roland of Bremen »

kaledren, you can always make many alt accounts, just as the alliance which includes H1, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19. They are now flooding the world with them so they can win. Firefly, does nothing about it, so you will be safe to do as you please. Their alliance, complains that the CA is treating new members unfairly, only because they are their alt accounts and they do not want to lose them also.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Roland of Bremen wrote:kaledren, you can always make many alt accounts, just as the alliance which includes H1, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19. They are now flooding the world with them so they can win. Firefly, does nothing about it, so you will be safe to do as you please. Their alliance, complains that the CA is treating new members unfairly, only because they are their alt accounts and they do not want to lose them also.
If you have any specific players you suspect of using more than one account, it is a serious matter, and you need to report them using the ticket system.

There is no place for such baseless blanket accusations in game, or in this forum.
Roland of Bremen wrote:Their alliance, complains that the CA is treating new members unfairly, only because they are their alt accounts and they do not want to lose them also.
Are you kidding me? You are still trying to say that TCA can do no wrong, and now you add a multi acount twist to the argument, this is truly pathetic. I am afraid this player knows TCA all too well.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Kaledren wrote:Because seriously...I bet you do not have 1 million subscribers.
We actually have zero subscribers. The game is totally free to play with no subscriptions. There are well over a million users who have registered a free account.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”