Puzzling

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Veru

Re: Puzzling

Post by Veru »

Seriously? Regained? Which one? Cork and Offaly? Oh jeez, yes, that's really point to be proud of. And where are the other counties and provinces that have been under H2 control? :<
Tell me, how it's possible that 1 week ago H2 had 20m points, now it's 13m?
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

JunoonMonty wrote:hhahahaa h4, 19 players do the same thing, card players spawn to a remote place take over neutral players and play cards to build castles.... you just * cause you not good enough to get good cards and play them at right time without paying money ...hahahhaa .... oohh and don't tell me H4 and 19 are winning counties that were their color are vanishing from the map... ooohhh yeah and look at your point drop... ridicoulus!
What are you.....12 years old? Yeah...that's it, I'm upset because I can't use cards instead of my brain and strategy to get wins. Grow up, and a brain. I am not a point watcher, nor an achievement freak either. Although you and your cronies obviously are. I think you better invest in some knee pads and chap stick...seems you are on your knees an awful lot for the CA.
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

Kaledren wrote:
JunoonMonty wrote:hhahahaa h4, 19 players do the same thing, card players spawn to a remote place take over neutral players and play cards to build castles.... you just * cause you not good enough to get good cards and play them at right time without paying money ...hahahhaa .... oohh and don't tell me H4 and 19 are winning counties that were their color are vanishing from the map... ooohhh yeah and look at your point drop... ridicoulus!
What are you.....12 years old? Yeah...that's it, I'm upset because I can't use cards instead of my brain and strategy to get wins. Grow up, and a brain. I am not a point watcher, nor an achievement freak either. Although you and your cronies obviously are. I think you better invest in some knee pads and chap stick...seems you are on your knees an awful lot for the CA.

What I am upset about is that this game is CLEARLY set up for pay to win. There should be a limit on card use per day.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Kaledren wrote: What I am upset about is that this game is CLEARLY set up for pay to win. There should be a limit on card use per day.
The price for two crown purchases that gives you 14 free cards a week, a 30 day premium token, and still have 20 crowns left for cards.

$10.

Knowing that your opponent spent the equivalent of a traffic ticket in real dollars, to defend and build his castles, but lost them anyway due to precise attacks you helped execute with your invaluable game partners.

Priceless
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Veru

Post by Veru »

Day 532
TCA - 76 396 957 points
HOH - 40 009 987
Lord Timett

Post by Lord Timett »

* looks like H2 got owned..

Last time i looked it was all orange, now they are just a mediocre house. Btw World 2 looks like a rainbow swirl with colors everywhere lol :p
My world 5 has more defined borders and colors closely packed together.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

JaxiTaxi wrote:You guys really don't mess around on this world. Last week H2 owned all of the British Isles, now they own only Ireland. What happened with Scotland?
A faction within the TCA joined another CA house. They are trying to make H19 (no longer a CA member) lose the next glory round it seems.

Thread here:
Veru

Post by Veru »

I hope some day I will know how much $$ RichTheIrish spent on this game to make his account unbanned for cheating before, and securing his account from being banned for multiaccounting ;)
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

There are many things I would LOVE to repost publicly, that for one reason or another, I do not feel I have a right to re-post. This message was widely distributed so I feel I have the right to repost it here for all to see.
I come to you as a Queen, to motivate Ireland with the truth that all Citizens deserve to know. We stand up with our allies in Irish Houses 2/3/11/14/20 and Scottish Houses 6/7/9/15/16. We fight for reason, tradition, and for our friends with devotion. This week we have dished out to our enemies a mere sample of our astounding might.

War has been declared upon us by House 19 followed by 1/4/8/18 and we shall triumph. This all began out of the greed House 19 has for land that belongs to allied Houses. Poaching entire factions holding territories from allies without negotiation.

English houses 19 and House 4 now lie in bed with many longterm enemies and House 10 who have invaded Ireland many times, who we all fought hard against together. To help these traitors and backstabbers(former allies) make gains as equals. But no more.
Now House 19 has monked out our Irish Kingship for a second time since this world began. Each time House 19 has planted false trust to remain at our side all the while making gains together with us, and now we know why...

Our goal is to bring peace back to Ireland. The only way to attain a lasting peace is the complete removal of our enemies in Ireland. We will not cease against them.

It is extremely important to understand if you are a member of a house that is marked as our enemy(1/4/8/18/19), your villages will be attacked and eliminated in a matter of time, no matter what rank you are.

For those players belonging to the enemy houses, especially new players and of course anyone interested in long-term survival. I highly recommend that you leave house immediately before your villages are tallied and targeted for elimination.

Members of our Irish Houses 2, 3, 11, 14, and 20 : Please contact your faction General and ask how you can get involved for our Country. Defend your land and push forward.

Members of our Scottish House allies 6, 7, 9, 15, 16 : Please contact Scottish leaders and ask what you can do to assist across the water.

If you are an honest or bored Irish Citizen that wants to fight back for the honor of our great Country, please contact a local leader of Houses 2, 3, 11, 14, or 20.

Take notice, we have the will, the courage, and the plot to carry out our goal.

Countess El-ahrairah
House 2 Marshall
Queen of Ireland
I love how H19 is greedy, but TCA is not, House 2 and TCA controlled every country in the world (and 16 of the 20 houses), but they are not greedy. Anyone that opposes H2 is greedy to TCA.

Thread here:
Veru

Post by Veru »

Propaganda, everyone spread lies. Everyone lies even if there are proofs for it :)

Return to “World 2 Lounge”